Blackbird Twin Turbo System

Status
Not open for further replies.

v8440

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
It ain't the first time he's started that shit and I'm sure it won't be the last. Just sit back and watch the show.
Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
You think ? What are you the forum police ? Here to make unnecessary comments when you see a question you don't like? Nice. My advice to you would be to go watch the bachelorette. It's probably on your dvr :crazy:
Looks like you cant handle your question being answered by someone other then Mr ivey. I dont know why you took my post personal or added tone to text that isnt there. I was actually just trying to help you out. If you did know who it was i do find it funny youd ask when you could just google it. Relax, young buck. Btw im too old to be watching trash like that. Id rather not lower my Iq.

It ain't the first time he's started that shit and I'm sure it won't be the last. Just sit back and watch the show.
No one is starting anything. Its not ny fault the younger generation takes everything as an attack and adds tone to text to almost everything.

Im not here to fight like you suggest.

v8440

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
No, you're actually being an asshole. You blatantly tell other people they shouldn't post stuff like you own the place. You don't. Acting as if you do won't change that, it will only expose you as being an asshole. Funnier still is that you then compound the error by insisting that everyone else misunderstands you, you're really only being factual, etc etc. Like above, when you blame "the younger generation". The fact that a lot of people on this forum alone think that you post messed up asshole shit ought to give you pause, but it does not. Your post in this thread, #12, is particularly hilarious given your penchant to be intolerant of others: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57173

bklynpanman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Younger generation ? I haven't been called young in a loong time. Thank you. Now back to Noah's setup. I'm buying! Looking forward to it !

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I got the kit in a few minutes ago. All I can say is WOW!!!

The Quality of the kit is incredible.

This will be a quality overload for some guys who are used to some of the junk parts I see in this market, with all the mig welding etc.

This is the quality level of something we put on the Porsches or GTRs.

Amazing Job to the guys at Twinturbomustang.net

Product arrived on time as promised under 4 weeks! Buy with confidence!

Thanks

Sean
I'm excited to see your build Sean. Nothing makes someone happier than a fresh set of car parts. Lol. Thanks for making us a part of your project.

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
No, you're actually being an asshole. You blatantly tell other people they shouldn't post stuff like you own the place. You don't. Acting as if you do won't change that, it will only expose you as being an asshole. Funnier still is that you then compound the error by insisting that everyone else misunderstands you, you're really only being factual, etc etc. Like above, when you blame "the younger generation". The fact that a lot of people on this forum alone think that you post messed up asshole shit ought to give you pause, but it does not. Your post in this thread, #12, is particularly hilarious given your penchant to be intolerant of others: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57173
i know when im meaning to be a jerk and when im not. Please referain from telling me what I think and feel. Congrats on finding a moment for telling it how it is. If thats being a jerk, thats new news to me. I dont need to tippy toe around here because others cant handle things. The majority that do get upset are thin skinned or part of the younger generation . It's whatever you need it to be. I guess it makes you feel better. You and i are done here though. As i tried to tell you, im not here to fight.

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Anyways..........................

Those headers look good. Dam good. And wow..a lot bigger than I thought they would be by the pics. They seem to be almost full length header size. That to me is worth the price of admission right there !

In for the project build and completion

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Sub'd for when I get rich..... :cool:

HA8N3RO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange Mustang GT
Saw the car 2 weeks ago when I got my exhaust done. Really interested, just need to decide if I want to do it or not, I do have 6 years to play with it if I did. hmm... :)

v8440

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
It is what it is, frame it as you wish.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Saw the car 2 weeks ago when I got my exhaust done. Really interested, just need to decide if I want to do it or not, I do have 6 years to play with it if I did. hmm... :)
You will have years of smiles with this system my friend. Take your time, do your research, when you are ready we wil be here.

Rlhay2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper
Anyway to include catted legs to get by inspection?
IMHO, if you must have cats to pass inspection get a custom H-pipe made with cats just for inspections.

Once you are making more than 650rwhp, the cats will not live long anyhow. Thus no point in running them all the time.

mustangflanagan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
IMHO, if you must have cats to pass inspection get a custom H-pipe made with cats just for inspections.

Once you are making more than 650rwhp, the cats will not live long anyhow. Thus no point in running them all the time.
That's the plan

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
This is pretty much what you see when you pop the hood....No relocation of stock parts, no changing fans, etc.
image.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.