Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
SR-71 was the Blackbird.

F-117 was the Nighthawk.

Two completely different aircraft, roles and capabilities.
I agree with your assessment why you chose F-117 as the "Black Bird". It's "Black" and looks like a bird. :cheers:
Prepare to have your mind blown....the kit is now called the F-117. Not really, but it would be a epic move if I changed the name! Lol But seriously the kit is sweet so it's all good.
Sponsored

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
The Hellion is nice, but I would not be a fan of the long term effects to the wiring, etc under the hood with that heat.
i had single turbocharged under hood without heat jacket on there are no issue to any wired melt down. twin turbos probably dished out more heat but I doubt there would be any wired melt down. blakcbird kit are awesome

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Prepare to have your mind blown....the kit is now called the F-117. Not really, but it would be a epic move if I changed the name! Lol But seriously the kit is sweet so it's all good.
:D:D:D

alrodri8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Very nice. This is swaying me from a whipple kit. Hopefully sometime in the coming months I can order up a Blackbird kit!

Sponsored

alrodri8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Really wish the website would let you see pricing and let you choose options to see how that pricing changes...
Also waiting on this, Would like to see how much the kit is with some options compared to the base kit.

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The Hellion is nice, but I would not be a fan of the long term effects to the wiring, etc under the hood with that heat.

Hello.

Just for clarification, we send all necessary OE style heat protection in every Top mount kit. In our 2015-16 system we have seen no ill effects of under hood heat affecting any components. As with all of our systems we took heat protection and longevity into consideration when engineering the kit.

Team Hellion

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Also waiting on this, Would like to see how much the kit is with some options compared to the base kit.
Our kit comes Standard with Ball Bearing Turbos and 3.5" Bell Intercooler core. Keep in mind when comparing our system with a supercharged setup, ours comes with a beautiful set of manifolds. If you factor in that you don't need to add "headers" the cost makes sense.

Optional Upgrades: Giant Turbos 6466s $500.00
Bell 4.5" Intercooler Core $500.00
Powder Coating $150.00

We can also add Billet Collectors or 321 Burns Stainless Manifolds. We make the kit how you want it.

Free Shipping in the U.S.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Our kit comes Standard with Ball Bearing Turbos and 3.5" Bell Intercooler core. Keep in mind when comparing our system with a supercharged setup, ours comes with a beautiful set of manifolds. If you factor in that you don't need to add "headers" the cost makes sense.

Optional Upgrades: Giant Turbos 6466s $500.00
Bell 4.5" Intercooler Core $500.00
Powder Coating $150.00

We can also add Billet Collectors or 321 Burns Stainless Manifolds. We make the kit how you want it.

Free Shipping in the U.S.
This is a great point. This kit basically gives you headers with its build. Have to say its impressive.

Want to see one of these in action and in a build thread. :clap2:

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Can you comment on when this set up spools up on the street, most twin turbo's have been automatics. I am torn between a whipple or twin turbo's I have a performance pack car thanks.

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
This car is also a PP manual 6speed car. Our 5858 Journal Bearing Turbos on our test car made 500whp @3600rpm. Ball Bearing will spool faster. And makes 654whp and 650tq @7psi (wastegates) from 5200 rpm to 7000+rpm.

I'll load up that Dyno sheet tomorrow.

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Can you comment on when this set up spools up on the street, most twin turbo's have been automatics. I am torn between a whipple or twin turbo's I have a performance pack car thanks.
I have the Whipple and love it on my PP car however when I bought it I wanted twins and there was only 1 option at the time. Im going to sell my kit and attempt to get this setup! With a good tune the twins win over any super charger and less stress on the engine. Its free horse power and TQ. The TQ also come close to matching the HP numbers which the supercharger will not. Get the Twins and don't look back! By the time your done with headers on any super charger you at the same cost

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
This car is also a PP manual 6speed car. Our 5858 Journal Bearing Turbos on our test car made 500whp @3600rpm. Ball Bearing will spool faster. And makes 654whp and 650tq @7psi (wastegates) from 5200 rpm to 7000+rpm.

I'll load up that Dyno sheet tomorrow.
Picture won't load.

All I can say is WOW that's awesome...
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.