Blackbird Twin Turbo System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt PP, 16 Explorer 3.5TT, Roadking
This is pretty much what you see when you pop the hood....No relocation of stock parts, no changing fans, etc.
Noah, what I would have to do to install this since I already have a roush supercharger? Do I have to go back to stock or is there a work around???

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Noah, what I would have to do to install this since I already have a roush supercharger? Do I have to go back to stock or is there a work around???
You can always go compound (Twincharger) and bypass the Turbo Intercooler.

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Where do I start?
Okay in theory you could run both. We haven't done this but I'm sure it would be intersesting! Our Turbo system isn't in the way, it would work. The power would be violent I'm sure. The thread would be very fun to read. Any shop could do it, but this is your call. It would be very....Lethal! Lol

To add on this...if it was me I'd run our big Intercooler (4.5" Thick Bell Core) and cool the charge way down before feeding the throttle body. Run low boost like 7psi and a pair of 5858s.

Are you serious?

Sponsored

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay in theory you could run both. We haven't done this but I'm sure it would be intersesting! Our Turbo system isn't in the way, it would work. The power would be violent I'm sure. The thread would be very fun to read. Any shop could do it, but this is your call. It would be very....Lethal! Lol

Are you serious?
I'm serious but it's a long drive to California from sw Florida. Maybe we can work something out!

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm serious but it's a long drive to California from sw Florida. Maybe we can work something out!
This can be done, I know there are a few shops down your way that can take part. Is it overkill? Yeah but :) lol

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
For compound boost, you really need built motor. It can get violent. I had seen a GT500 running both S/C and hellion. Zero traction. :doh:

Best to sell your S/C and just do a TT. Compound F/I is not very efficient and difficult to tune.

Rlhay2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper
Best to sell your S/C and just do a TT. Compound F/I is not very efficient and difficult to tune.
^^^This!

With an auto trans and 58-62mm turbos it would be more of a novelty than functional. With the MT-82, it's just going to break driveline parts.

Sell the Roush as a package to make your TT conversion more affordable!

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Sponsored

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Great seeing you at Car Scene in SD last night Noah, your car is VERY unassuming man. Funny to watch the gawkers just walk right by it and not know what the hell was before their very eyes.

On another note the gang I cruise with had a dyno day a few months ago at CCC in Santee and Noah's car was on a lift exposing his twin-turbo setup. You really have to see this kit in person, there was a lot of ohh, ahh, umm Comments. Think a few guys got wood LOL. Glad to see you get this off the ground and running dude.

16MustangVet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang 5.0
[MENTION=12767]TwinTurboMustang.net[/MENTION] sent pm on shipping vehicle to have this kit installed while im on deployment #6! thanks!

triple yellow 5.0 auto 3.55 gears stock.

yelobrd plates???? lol

needs to be on that yellow pump for the e85 goodness too since i live in north dakota.

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
[MENTION=12767]TwinTurboMustang.net[/MENTION] sent pm on shipping vehicle to have this kit installed while im on deployment #6! thanks!

triple yellow 5.0 auto 3.55 gears stock.

yelobrd plates???? lol

needs to be on that yellow pump for the e85 goodness too since i live in north dakota.
I got you bro! We will make you the nastiest, cleanest kit on the planet! I'm driving back from L.A. And I'll pm you later today.

OP
OP
TwinTurboMustang.net

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Great seeing you at Car Scene in SD last night Noah, your car is VERY unassuming man. Funny to watch the gawkers just walk right by it and not know what the hell was before their very eyes.

On another note the gang I cruise with had a dyno day a few months ago at CCC in Santee and Noah's car was on a lift exposing his twin-turbo setup. You really have to see this kit in person, there was a lot of ohh, ahh, umm Comments. Think a few guys got wood LOL. Glad to see you get this off the ground and running dude.
Last nights Meet up was fun. It as great seeing you out there bro. I finally put the new wheels on. :) Lots of nice cars showed up.... Including yours! See you soon. Enjoy your weekend.

16MustangVet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang 5.0
i might have missed it but is there any info on pricing for this kit?

such a great looking kit waiting for more info and see more people using it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.