• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Undisclosed Zombie's Bite Sized Sticker Shack -- *New Stuff and Visor Overlays Available*

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
So these go on the inside?

Then the color just bleeds through?
Pretty cool.
As Bill answered, yeah. It basically puts color behind the logo (which is made up of printing on the windshield to provide some style/sun block.) What you see through the glass (from outside) is the sticky side of the gloss vinyl, which has the same color, just a bit "satin" because of the adhesive.

I'm getting ready to try a few grays I bought.. trying to match lead foot gray on my new ride. :)

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Thanks to everyone for the orders this week. Some sort of Sticker Frenzy going on. :D

All the orders will go out tomorrow. Also, I may have something small soon for GT350 owners (less cosmetic, more functional.) Stay tuned. :ninja:

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I just added a new "color" for the Ford logo oval backing, for those of us with Lead Feet. :)

Gray Matter is very close to Lead Foot Gray. I will put up a picture of it later today once the sun is up.

Shane361

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Procharged GT
Vehicle Showcase
Got mine in! Put the orange one on my orange Stang and I love it! It pops from the inside and the outside. Thanks! VERY HAPPY!

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
The color is a little less "reddish" both the car and the vinyl. My phone seems to
"warm" the pic up too much.
Unknown.jpeg

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Someone sent me an email yesterday asking a question, but my reply bounced back. If you need me, please PM and I'll reply back. I am not ignoring anyone.

Well, maybe Moderator Tony. :wink:

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
A few updates:

• Tictail, my eCommerce provider, sold to Shopify (which charges too much for small volume sales IMHO) so I moved to Storenvy. The new store is setup here or can be reached at stickyzombie.com. I also updated the posts I could find that refererenced tictail. Please yell if you see any issues, or have any problems with the new shop.
  • Storenvy take a bit more of the "slice" than tictail, but much less than Shopify would for the Sticker Shack. I have no plans to raise prices, we will see how it goes.
  • As a side note, I bought a bunch of skull and zombie stickers in bulk, so if there is an odd skull or undead sticker in your orders, you know why now. :-)

I have a few things I need to clean up, but the new store is up now. https://stickyzombie.storenvy.com

Please be aware you don't have to create a Storenvy account. You can checkout as a "guest".

Thanks again to everyone for all their support.

Z -- waiting patiently for Spring.

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Hey! got any installation picks on the visor warning black outs? Also which blue would you recommend to go with lightning blue? Thanks

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Hey! got any installation picks on the visor warning black outs? Also which blue would you recommend to go with lightning blue? Thanks
I just took a few pics of mine. One with flash on (so you can see the matte/satin finish). I also took one from the outside so you can see its close to charcoal interiors, but is not 100% exact, but in person it is not as noticeable (imho.)

As far as the lightning color, see PM please. :)

IMG_7075.JPG
IMG_7074.JPG
IMG_7076.JPG

300mag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Prem Vert
any pics of the velocity blue windshield oval. everyone color matching? was thinking of going with a blue on my ingot silver for a little pop or should I just stay with the silver.. .. decisions

OP
OP
Zombie

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
any pics of the velocity blue windshield oval. everyone color matching? was thinking of going with a blue on my ingot silver for a little pop or should I just stay with the silver.. .. decisions
Hey Dave,

No pics of the Velo Windshield oval yet. StangDadGT has some velo blue on a Velocity that looked pretty good. If you message me we could work out a test scenario :)

Jakester

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Ecoboost Premium | Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there! Just saw your post and was taking a look into it! Fantastic stuff you got..I was just complaining the other day about those hideous warning messages on the visors!

Contemplating now on a Velocity Blue Windshield Oval and a Blue for the Pony lights. Would love to see a Medium Blue color example. Debating on which to go with.