Paris MkVI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium convertible, 2015 Escape 2.0 Titanium
Vehicle Showcase
Ours is a 2015 Triple Yellow, a big change after a long line of mostly black Mustangs.

The yellow color looks pretty good in terms of hiding dust and such. Darker road dirt shows up easily though.

We bought her used, and went with the color because she had all the other things we wanted. But the yellow has grown on us. We call her "Big Bird".
Sponsored

RichardC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Morning all,

Curious, does anyone here own a Yellow Mustang (2019-2021)?
If so, from a long term perspective, is yellow relatively easy to maintain? I have had 3 black versions thus far. And, I think I have had enough. Hence, my question.
Grabber yellow on my 2021 Mustang GT was not my first choice but was all that was available in April. It has grown on me though and I'm glad I made the decision. It doesn't show a lot of depth like a darker car but after detailing, it glows.

RichardC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Morning all,

Curious, does anyone here own a Yellow Mustang (2019-2021)?
If so, from a long term perspective, is yellow relatively easy to maintain? I have had 3 black versions thus far. And, I think I have had enough. Hence, my question.
Easy peasy
20210803_202309.jpg

RichardC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Grabber yellow on my 2021 Mustang GT was not my first choice but was all that was available in April. It has grown on me though and I'm glad I made the decision. It doesn't show a lot of depth like a darker car but after detailing, it glows.
Late afternoon so you don't see the best pop
20210803_202207.jpg

Barschlep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
It was the only color in a convertible GT at the time, but it has really grown on me and is easy to maintain. I get lots of compliments, too.
Sponsored