Sponsored

X pipe rasp!

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Put my cats back on. No rasp..sounds great...just quieter than id like. I hear alot of intake now
Sponsored

OP
OP

myjaja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0
My car feels slower now. My best time before with just the bama tune, flowmaster axleback and roush cai was 5.5 seconds. Now I have all that along with bbk shorty headers, throttle body spacer, x pipe and magnaflow resonators and Im getting 6.4 seconds. Also, it doesn't give you that throw into the seat like it had before. Hmmm....

Last edited:

fordguys550

yep..."just" a V6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 6spd
Well its needs to be tuned for those items. You need to send bama a data log, and have them make you a new file. You cant change a bunch of stuff and not change the tune. I felt no gain when i did headers until i had a new tune made.

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Just did the same exact thing with magnaflows that the muffler shop had in stock. It removed all the rasp 100% and quieted the exhaust just a tad bit and removed some of the drone. I think it slowed the car down just a tad bit but it could be just in my head?
We use a straight-through design on our mufflers, so they shouldn't affect your power at all. Sometimes making the car quieter can mess with you and make it seem slower than before ;)
Sponsored

Last edited: