• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Maryland WTB: Ecoboost PP Wheels

akl777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Akhil
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Ecobeast PP 2016
I'm looking for buying 2 Eco boost Performance pack wheels. Have a bent rear wheels.

I'm in Rockville, MD in the DC Maryland Virginia area. Willing to drive a couple of hours to meet as well.

Below is an image of the wheel. Thank you.

jdjjruf-jpg-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

Musclecar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I'm looking for buying 2 Eco boost Performance pack wheels. Have a bent rear wheels.

I'm in Rockville, MD in the DC Maryland Virginia area. Willing to drive a couple of hours to meet as well.

Below is an image of the wheel. Thank you.

jdjjruf-jpg-jpg.jpg
I have a set of 4 in silver.
IMG_20190824_121027744.jpg

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
My EB+PP wheels (black) don't look anything like those. Are those silver 19" and from what year?

Musclecar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
My EB+PP wheels (black) don't look anything like those. Are those silver 19" and from what year?
2015 Ford Performance EB Performance Pack 19 x 9" with 45mm offset and 172mm backspacing. Ford Performance part 3M-1007-M199SA. Same as yours I believe only silver. Had them as a square setup on my 2016 GT. Worked great but sold the car.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Mine are '19 and looks like this - a riff on the PP2 I guess.
10163_bbb_gloss_1.jpg

OP
OP

akl777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Akhil
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Ecobeast PP 2016
bump...looking for the coboost pp wheels.
mines a 2016 mustang pp.
Sponsored