Sponsored

Wrench icon, see manual

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Came on today in Sport mode in 6th gear, car didn't feel any different and didn't go into limp mode, I had a dash cam installed today but it was installed with an accessory fuse and shouldn't be causing any over charge voltage. I've been running it for three days with MAP CAI and MAP 91 tune, no issues so far it seems other than this random error.

Went off after turning off car and turning back on.

Any ideas? What to check? So it doesn't repeat.

Thanks!
Sponsored

astolt12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT PP
Man, this is the 3rd one that came about in this forum...

Wonder if these throttle bodies are getting gunked up and throwing a code.

Was it after some spirited driving?

OP
OP
Jww92201

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Man, this is the 3rd one that came about in this forum...

Wonder if these throttle bodies are getting gunked up and throwing a code.

Was it after some spirited driving?
It was a pretty spirited run I'd say, putting around on the highway in 6th, maybe for passes did about 100 max, and I was shifting myself, I've been doing this all week and no Issue, no leaks/hoses loose from my perspective, everything seems pretty snug.

OP
OP
Jww92201

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I should mention I ran It for quite a few miles afterwards, driving home, then back out, on the freeway, only in "D" mode, car ran great, engine purred, no Issues, hesitation, errors, nothing.

So maybe It's associated with "S" mode?

Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
I got the wrench see manual light when I started the car the other day. I shut the car off and restarted it, light was gone and hasn't been back.

OP
OP
Jww92201

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I got the wrench see manual light when I started the car the other day. I shut the car off and restarted it, light was gone and hasn't been back.
I fixed the issue by unbolting both ground wires (the ones near the Intake, obviously very visible with an aftermarket CAI.)

And then bolting them back down, I did the Intake ground wire first though because It has to go up and over the MAP bracket, I also cleaned the area and made sure no dust/dirt was present.

Nazgul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GT PP
My theory is it has something to do with the throttle body. I've gotten it 3 times now and it's always during spirited driving. Especially when I run the car at high rpm and let it sit there. I've notice it kick in when I'm giving a lot of throttle inputs at high rpm. I think the car gets confused cuz the throttle is open/closed/open/closed to often and doesn't know what I want. I've ran vehicle health reports and never get anything wrong with the car.
Sponsored