Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Cow lives matter?

Not sure I don't already eat lab grown meat from Safeway. One thing I miss about living in hippy town Olympia is the ground beef that had a first name. Sure, some have their hearts broken when Jennifer the cow gets slaughtered but I could taste the hurt feelings and tears of heartbreak...and they tasted amazing.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
is the ground beef that had a first name
my 'gramps' (friend of the family, not blood) raised a steer every 2 years. Sirloin, Meatball, T-bone, Moo-cow, were their names. We'd literally call them by their name while hand-feed them corn plucked off the stalks as well as the corn stalks and leaves. Tasted so delicious. The freezer had cuts likewise labeled with the animal name because sometimes 2 were in residence.

I'm a staunch supporter of People Eating Tasty Animals. Little did I know that Carbon sequestration could be so enjoyable that grease could cover the bottom of the plate.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I would try it just to see what it’s all about. That said I already eat very little red meat so when I do it better bleed.

Matt, I know you have but if anyone has had real Kobe beef you know that they will never create that in a lab.

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Never say never. Remember when they used to say automatics would never beat manuals in performance cars?

This is a Manual Man vs. Auto Boys thread now :crackup:
But....what if the A10 user had a tank full of 87? What if they used a synthetic blend or even non synthetic oil? What if the manual driver turned the A/C....wait, Manual Man doesn't need A/C.

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure your "mandatory" vaccine will protect you against lab grown meat lol

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
I've heard some companies will have lab grown meat produced as early as the end of this year. Would you try lab grown meat? Why or why not?

It's touted as healthier because it wouldn't have all the chemicals and hormones of traditional meat. I guess eating red meat is cancerous either way though.
Sure. I went vegan a few years ago for moral, ethical, environmental and health reasons and because I don't need anymore karmic debt. But, if the synthetic meat is unhealthful I would avoid it. I try to eat Plant Based Whole food most of the time.

Red meat is bad: for the animals that suffer under horribly inhumane conditions, for the planet that suffers insult and injury, and for the red-meat eater's health.

Before I stopped eating animal products my total cholesterol was 289 with an LDL of 130 and I was on 40mg of Lipitor a day. Now my total cholesterol is 156, LDL < 100, and I take NOTHING. And, I know for a fact, I have NO vascular disease.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
1622045531183.jpeg

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Matt, I know you have but if anyone has had real Kobe beef you know that they will never create that in a lab.
Exactly. I don't want to eat lab grown anything.

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Keep the politics to yourself, and stay on topic. This is a "which transmission is better" thread. Obviously the order goes:

DCT
A10
Tremec

MT82
Because the Haha reaction just doesn't cover it...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Sure. I went vegan a few years ago for moral, ethical, environmental and health reasons and because I don't need anymore karmic debt. But, if the synthetic meat is unhealthful I would avoid it. I try to eat Plant Based Whole food most of the time.

Red meat is bad: for the animals that suffer under horribly inhumane conditions, for the planet that suffers insult and injury, and for the red-meat eater's health.

Before I stopped eating animal products my total cholesterol was 289 with an LDL of 130 and I was on 40mg of Lipitor a day. Now my total cholesterol is 156, LDL < 100, and I take NOTHING. And, I know for a fact, I have NO vascular disease.
Do you want to live forever?

302full-sandahl-bergman.jpg

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Not if living forever meant giving up everything that makes life worth living. Sure, you could live to be 150 sitting in a Tibetan temple, celibate and eating only beans and rice every day, but is that really living? I'd call that 'existing' more so than actually 'living'.

@Sivi70980, what is best in life?
images6H7ADGS1.jpg

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
One of my favorites lol.

312414597-quote-not-eating-meat-is-a-decision-eating-meat-is-an-instinct-denis-leary-109387.jpg

quote-i-tried-eating-vegetarian-i-felt-like-a-wimp-going-into-a-restaurant-what-do-you-want-de...jpg

quote-yeah-well-if-you-eat-red-meat-it-stays-in-your-colon-for-fifteen-years-good-i-paid-for-d...jpg

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase

I dont see how meat is bad, I mean as long as people are healthy and active we should in theory be able to ingest anything we want. I went a full year eating nothing but greasy hamburgers and Mac and cheese in the military dfac, and I had an 8pack set of abs.

more calories out than in, all about checks and balances.

now that said, I dont know a damn thing about colestroral, ive never had a doctor tell me I was going to die or had anything unhealthy in my blood work. but I always feel you can eat anything/drink anything, if you burn it off and drink enough water to filter the body.

fats are fats, carbs are carbs and protein is protein.
Sponsored