Sponsored

Wives & 'Stangs

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
After I got rid of the wife I replaced her with a new and upgraded girlfriend that says "Can we put the windows down so my hair will blow in the wind, crank the stereo up, and you drive real fast?" Yes, yes we can. Talk about a great upgrade for the mustang.
Sponsored

jcl78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium / PP1 / MT-82
Vehicle Showcase
I am so glad I have my new exhaust setup because my wife would have gotten a ticket with the other one. On the test drive, she was dipping into the power band all over the place, the salesman told her "wow, you opened it up way more than your husband". I knew I was going to have it thoroughly checked out by an independent mechanic, so I was looking for everything else. She loves it though, after the test drive I told my 4 year old daughter: "If mommy looks back at the Mustang, she really likes it and we can keep it". Well, mommy looked back twice, I knew we were taking it home.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Not a Stang but my neighbor has newish pickup truck and he has to back it out of the garage every time his wife wants to take it somewhere, he obviously thinks she is going to back into the door or something, kind of amusing.

Terry

GT-SV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
After I got rid of the wife I replaced her with a new and upgraded girlfriend that says "Can we put the windows down so my hair will blow in the wind, crank the stereo up, and you drive real fast?" Yes, yes we can. Talk about a great upgrade for the mustang.
Sorry to hear about that, I hope the alimony/child support, etc. wasn't too bad.
Glad to hear the upgraded GF likes the Mustang, sb fun.

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to hear about that, I hope the alimony/child support, etc. wasn't too bad.
Glad to hear the upgraded GF likes the Mustang, sb fun.
No kids, and no alimony!! More money to spend on mods!!
Sponsored