Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Oxford White
So OP, bout them lobsters, how cheap and what's the best place? LOL
I have a guy..

If you're serious though, I do have a close contact that ships NS Lobster around the world. Locally we pay about $5 CDN per pound on the side of the road for a lobster fisherman's catch that morning, it's unreal.

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
I have a lot , living in Montreal. I even drive it topless (my car :-) ) on a frozen lake.

Last edited:

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Well, sorry to piss on your bonfire but I completed 100+ miles in snowy and ice conditions (up and down slopes, too!) and im still here to tell the tale. The trick is to have 1/2 a brain and drive to the conditions.

I now know a LOT more about how the car handles/stops/accelerates in the snow, so was very worthwhile.

My Volvo S60 on snow tires is available when I want it. Today its around -1C but dry, and the Mustang will perform just as good as any other car.
I think it's good to know what your car can do in the snow for sure, but summer tires, especially the pirellis' (not sure if that's what you got) are terrible/even dangerous in certain conditions.

I was amazed the difference when I saw this video.

[ame]

Sponsored

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
These pictures remind me why I moved to Florida, the pics also make me want to drive a spike thru my head just thinking about them.

TC :eek:

DABKO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt & 2001 DHG Bullitt
Phathalate, outstanding. I'm going on my third winter with my '15 S550.

The 2017 Detroit winter, so far, has been mild.

Ground Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 White EB+PP
I love your pictures, OP! Thanks for sharing. When I was in the military I did 4 years in Alaska and daily drove a Pontiac Fiero (rear wheel drive, mid engine layout = worst understeer ever). But it was fun, and I never once got stuck, never lost control, never had an accident.

Snow driving is all about the perfect combination of momentum and grip.

That being said, here in central Texas anytime it's below 45 degrees the Mustang stays in the garage. :D

Sponsored

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
I drive mine all the time its my DD but I do not have a V8 I have a red hair step child that the mustang owners like to dump on I have the little V6 that was just killed off by ford but she is fun to drive I hope the pictures show up here
IMG_0739.jpg

Reactions: A7X

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
I have a guy..

If you're serious though, I do have a close contact that ships NS Lobster around the world. Locally we pay about $5 CDN per pound on the side of the road for a lobster fisherman's catch that morning, it's unreal.
That's a real good price. We get them here for between $10-$20 per pound
I'll get that info from you when I drive out there. I am thinking that trip would be really awesome

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Props to driving yours through the winter, even though the pics of it covered with brown slush and salt bring back bad memories of when I was growing up in Pittsburgh. Little things like this always make me thankful I moved to FL haha.

It actually looks pretty cool with those steelies, they fill the wheel wells nicely.

P.S. I used to see a lot of those Mercedes B classes on I-79 in PA and now I still see quite a few of them on I-95 and I-75 here in FL with Ontario plates. I love pointing them out to people who are shocked to find out that A) someone drove all the way down here from Canada and B) that Mercedes makes a car like that. The electric B class is now available in all 9 ZEV states but those are rare.