Window Tint Thread

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Damn that’s how they get down in SC??? Smh how will they know what shop put it on unless u tell them??? Smh
Depending on the violation they can ask. I originally came from NY/NJ. It didn’t happen to me personally but I know it can and did happen.
It’s just that there are so many things we can do to make our cars our own. Why do something as dangerous as cutting down on your forward visibility?
Sponsored

Mike702

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Those of you who have ceramic, do you recommend it? Vegas sun is brutal.

Sponsored

OP
OP

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yeah that alll blacked out 2.3T looks purrttttyyyyyyy. But looks like he's rocking a veteran plate - I would assume police don't bust his ballzz as much.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Yeah that alll blacked out 2.3T looks purrttttyyyyyyy. But looks like he's rocking a veteran plate - I would assume police don't bust his ballzz as much.
Agreed, I missed that. I still want JohnDoe to be safe but he can do whatever the hell he wants.:rockon:

OP
OP

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Agreed, I missed that. I still want JohnDoe to be safe but he can do whatever the hell he wants.:rockon:
Personally, I'd never put windshield tint on my cars. It's already illegal in NJ and I plan on putting it on my side windows already. so that's as far as i'll go.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Personally, I'd never put windshield tint on my cars. It's already illegal in NJ and I plan on putting it on my side windows already. so that's as far as i'll go.
You can go with a light ceramic tint. Solely for the purpose of heat rejection. I have 70% on mine. Cannot even tell.
IMG_8834.jpg

Mjv231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Milton
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
You guys are aware you can get a medical note if you have eye sensitivity to the sun and this allows you to have tints on the front windshield... just because u have tint in the front windshield doesn’t equal automatic illegal...

Sponsored
OP
OP

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You guys are aware you can get a medical note if you have eye sensitivity to the sun and this allows you to have tints on the front windshield... just because u have tint in the front windshield doesn’t equal automatic illegal...
I tried to get a Doctor to get me a medical note for my sun skin sensitivity and he still wouldn't do it.

Mjv231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Milton
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
I tried to get a Doctor to get me a medical note for my sun skin sensitivity and he still wouldn't do it.
never heard of a sun skin note... u have to get it for your eyes....

OP
OP

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
never heard of a sun skin note... u have to get it for your eyes....
I used to have a high sensitivity to sun/sweat that would cause hives - found a form for it on NJDMV site but my doc wouldn't sign off on it. I have perfect vision so i'm not sure if that would work for me.

Mjv231

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Milton
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
I used to have a high sensitivity to sun/sweat that would cause hives - found a form for it on NJDMV site but my doc wouldn't sign off on it. I have perfect vision so i'm not sure if that would work for me.
find another doctor...

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
You can go with a light ceramic tint. Solely for the purpose of heat rejection. I have 70% on mine. Cannot even tell.
IMG_8834.jpg
Part of the reason I decided not to get windshield tint again was I got tired of taping my registration and inspection every year. Some years I would forget and razor my fucking tint when removing the stickers.

What do you do for your windshield stickers? I think I’ve seen like a small thin plastic container that sucks onto the windshield that you can slip the stickers in, but could never find it
Sponsored