Status
Not open for further replies.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
What a bunch of asinine comments.
go ahead I dare to defend "you're not sick enough, come back in 3-5 days when you can't breathe". That is textbook definition of waiting till the disease has reached full-blown state and actively doing damage. Or do you STILL not understand how this disease manifests itself in the lungs, nor what an inflammatory response looks like? And why Vents do NOT work?

It's no less preposterous as turning away a patient with a 103F temperature and telling them to only come back when it breaks 105 to the upside. Or a major hematoma and to come back once their limb is turning blue from compression syndrome.

I weep for our medicine if fools like you are involved anywhere in the process.
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
actually the '3rd world' (India, SouthAmerica, Africa) and a decent cross-section of Asia practiced medicine (eg. HCQ and other anti-clotting/anti-inflamatories) fairly early on and saved their populations. Only in 1st world countries did the medical establishment refuse to pursue effective solutions and instead play politics with people's lives.
It’s actually interesting that you believe these third-world countries (and continents) have the resources to keep count of the numbers properly.
Even more amazing than that is that you’re willing to accept the numbers from these areas but have repeatedly disputed the official tally coming out of your own country. It’s almost as if you’re trying to use the data to suit an agenda.

India as one example is showing roughly 1/3 the number of cases of the US and roughly 1/3 of the deaths.
Damn those 1.4 billion people must be good at social distancing...or perhaps the treatments you describe actually work....or...perhaps there’s an entire range of things going on that require a genuine and thorough analysis by people who actually have access to ALL of the nuances, rather than assertions from someone whose main qualification in the field is an internet connection.
It’s probably worth noting that various districts in India have been using antigen testing rather than PCR testing. I wonder how that might skew the figures?
How do you even report a COVID death if you’re not even testing the living properly?

Last edited:

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
'16 V6 MT droptop / Race Red
except it provably does NOT give you (sterilizing) immunity. NO WHERE in the documentation do they make that assertion. They ONLY assert that it *might* reduce the severity of the disease - ala symptoms. Except we already have multiple very tried and true therapeutics that reduce the severity of the disease, and even some that appear to wholesale prevent an infection from taking root at all.
Don't be moronic. Your hail mary "tried and true" therapeutics like hydroxychloroquine, decadron, remdesivir, Bamlanivimab, etc...are only shown to maybe be minimally effective in reducing disease severity (with questionable end points) AFTER you have a full blown infection. That's IF any clinically significant effect is seen in the first place.

None of them can block a COVID infection. You are talking out of your rear to assert otherwise.

So again, I would rather take my chances of preventing a full blown COVID infection and systemic response to begin with... through a vaccine that might give me immunity from the beginning - not after the fact.

I am not risking the prolonged respiratory, kidney, cardiac etc... effects of a full blown infectious course.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
"tried and true" therapeutics like hydroxychloroquine, decadron, remdesivir, Bamlanivimab, etc...are only shown to maybe be minimally effective in reducing disease severity (with questionable end points) AFTER you have a full blown infection.
Except that we have plenty of anecdotal evidence that they in fact CAN and DO bring people back from the brink of death. But yes, you're supposed to use these at the FIRST SIGN of onset, not when you're at death's door and inflamation has ravaged your body and done all kinds of (lasting?) damage to your vital organs.

"Come back when you can't breath" is WAAY TOO FRICKIN' LATE and yet that is SOP by American Med for over a year now despite knowing full well, the copious literature says that's beyond stupid, and it's directly contrary to EVERY OTHER accepted medical protocol for any other injury, infection, or disease!!

"Hey doc I'm having chest pains and out of breath." "You're fine, come back when you're collapsed on the floor and in de-fib. Here's an antacid to suck on."

You can take HCQ like candy (don't give me that long-Qt horseshit) and Ivermectin is similarly used heavily worldwide.

If you want to take the experimental jab to have a chance at side-stepping full-blown disease, go right ahead. Or I can take 2 small dozes of Ivermectin and accomplish the same thing and even better, not screw with my natural immunity process, nor suffer ANY vax-induced reactions be they mild or wild.

Given the choice of a prophylactic that is incredibly safe and proven almost 100% effective, or taking a rushed-pell-mell to market "vaccine" that hasn't been tested worth a damn for either safety nor efficacy, and doesn't even confer sterilizing immunity (the only kind that matters), are you really so stupid as to take the "vaccine"?

Last edited:

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Except that we have plenty of anecdotal evidence that they in fact CAN and DO bring people back from the brink of death. But yes, you're supposed to use these at the FIRST SIGN of onset, not when you're at death's door and inflamation has ravaged your body and done all kinds of (lasting?) damage to your vital organs.

"Come back when you can't breath" is WAAY TOO FRICKIN' LATE and yet that is SOP by American Med for over a year now despite knowing full well, the copious literature says that's beyond stupid.

You can take HCQ like candy (don't give me that long-QT horseshit) and Ivermectin is similarly used heavily worldwide.
You really do not know what you are talking about, and your ignorance and bias is painful.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
go ahead I dare to defend "you're not sick enough, come back in 3-5 days when you can't breathe". That is textbook definition of waiting till the disease has reached full-blown state and actively doing damage. Or do you STILL not understand how this disease manifests itself in the lungs, nor what an inflammatory response looks like? And why Vents do NOT work?

It's no less preposterous as turning away a patient with a 103F temperature and telling them to only come back when it breaks 105 to the upside. Or a major hematoma and to come back once their limb is turning blue from compression syndrome.

I weep for our medicine if fools like you are involved anywhere in the process.
Dumb, just dumb.

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)

You can take HCQ like candy (don't give me that long-QT horseshit) and Ivermectin is similarly used heavily worldwide.
Here I am thinking you understood the point - but you are still missing the overarching themes here Brosef.

1.) "Anecdotal" is not reliable, policy-setting evidence. Anecdotes are a moot point, and mostly useless. Basing beliefs or practice on anecdotes is dangerous. This very site has anecdotes about engine failure, the possible causes, engine builder influence etc...that is just that - anecdotal! There's not a conclusion to be made there.

2.) Instead of handing out Reese's cups for Halloween this year - I challenge you to hand out Hydroxychloroquine. I will gladly be on the jury in your criminal case. Most likely just a formality since you'd plead guilty to the charges.

3.) The "first sign" of symptoms is already too late. You have to know the incubation period was already 1-2 weeks in the past. The chain reaction has already begun. You're the guy who would give his GF the Plan B pill in the 3rd trimester hoping he'd avoid child support.

4.) I was going to ignore your past comments on "sterilizing immunity" but I'll just dissect the nonsense here. Sterilizing immunity is also a moot point. What you really want is effective immunity, that's what actually makes a difference. Do you really think all vaccines have sterilizing immunity? Does the annual influenza vaccine have sterilizing immunity?? Heck no! Does it make a massive difference?? Heck yes! Smallpox vaccine had sterilizing immunity but there's plenty of vaccines that don't. These are epidemiologic concepts that I wouldn't expect you to understand...but don't pretend like you do. Google Search artist does not equal Expert.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
1.) "Anecdotal" is not reliable, policy-setting evidence.
and dead is dead. Do you honestly think a patient staring certain death in the face is gonna be just peachy being told by their doctor "sorry, our know-it-all NIH/CDC has decreed that HCQ/Ivermectin and other anti-clotting/anti-inflamatory are not effective on Wuhan and we haven't gotten around to figuring out what other drugs work so we're gonna just let you die, and refuse to let you try these other, possibly long-shots even though they are sitting right here in the drawer beside me."

If the patient had the strength they'd leap out of bed, beat you to death and take the medicine while standing over your damnable corpse. And when they "anecdotally" make a miraculous recovery are you gonna then apologize for willfully and callously refusing to give them a treatment that did in fact save their life?

If American medicine is this far gone, then this country is finished and ALL of you deserve to be tried and SHOT for depraved indifference and murder in the first degree.

Exactly how many million "anecdotes" does it take to open your eyes that there is something going on? And if you persist in REFUSING to read the PEER REVIEWED RANDOM CONTROLLED TRIIALS that have shown the efficacy of protocols involving Ivermectin and so forth because they were done overseas, you've gotta be the biggest racist of them all. But hell, we've got protocols that have been published for over 8 months, by doctors here in the USA that have high-90's success and "healed" many thousands of people. But these American-trained, American-educated doctors must be full of shit, kooks, and flat-earthers, right? Do you think any of their patients care if they might worship tree nymphs? They are alive and well THANKS to the doctors working and refining a process that WORKS. And that's all that matters.

Fk your NIH/CDC/AMA dogma and your RCT or nothing, myopia. People are DYING NEEDLESSLY while you stand around masturbating to your supposed intellectual superiority and we can't be wrong arrogance.

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
and dead is dead. Do you honestly think a patient staring certain death in the face is gonna be just peachy being told by their doctor "sorry, our know-it-all NIH/CDC has decreed that HCQ/Ivermectin and other anti-clotting/anti-inflamatory are not effective on Wuhan and we haven't gotten around to figuring out what other drugs work so we're gonna just let you die, and refuse to let you try these other, possibly long-shots even though they are sitting right here in the drawer beside me."

If the patient had the strength they'd leap out of bed, beat you to death and take the medicine while standing over your damnable corpse. And when they "anecdotally" make a miraculous recovery are you gonna then apologize for willfully and callously refusing to give them a treatment that did in fact save their life?

If American medicine is this far gone, then this country is finished and ALL of you deserve to be tried and SHOT for depraved indifference and murder.
This is fantasy...

and unethical.

Sponsored

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)

If American medicine is this far gone, then this country is finished and ALL of you deserve to be tried and SHOT for depraved indifference and murder in the first degree.

Exactly how many million "anecdotes" does it take to open your eyes that there is something going on? And if you persist in RESUSING to read the PEER REVIEWED RANDOM CONTROLLED TRIIALS that have shown the efficacy of protocols involving Ivermectin and so forth because they were done overseas, you've gotta be the biggest racist of them all.
False. There has not been millions of anecdotes to begin with. I don't have to shred apart your credibility - you're doing that yourself.

Why is it taking you so long to get the point? It's snake oil salesmen like you that offered voodoo and bandaids as treatment for polio and smallpox.

History will remember you and your kind as the ultimate saboteurs.

What is going to happen in the next few years - when COVID and related variants become an annual or seasonal occurrence? You'll be extolling the virtues of bandaid therapies, after-the-fact treatments, and voodoo.

Meanwhile, the rest of us will have incorporated preemptive, preventative measures.

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
I thought this was going to be informative about shots, not left and right looney time.

You have people here posting with crazy theories, and then others who have deemed themselves self experts and continuously post in a manner that they are not to be questioned. Ridiculous.

CJJON, you are a prime example. I get some of these guys are looneys, but you might want to look inward a bit and ignore them. Have fun with this thread, its a good mirror of society, "I'm right, you suck".

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJJON, you are a prime example. I get some of these guys are looneys, but you might want to look inward a bit and ignore them. Have fun with this thread, its a good mirror of society, "I'm right, you suck".
Hard to ignore when certain views/feelings are dangerous and acceptance (even tacitly by non-response) actually causes more deaths.

It really is a life or death issue.

But you are correct, some people just can't be reached.

MagicMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike Hunt
Vehicle(s)
Hard to ignore when certain views/feelings are dangerous and acceptance (even tacitly by non-response) actually causes more deaths.

It really is a life or death issue.

But you are correct, some people just can't be reached.
I applaud you for at least trying to do your part. When insanity rears its head it's nice to have a voice of reason to temper the nonsense.

And to at least show that a good amount of people still have some sense.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Except that we have plenty of anecdotal evidence ....
If you give credence to anecdotal evidence, you probably also believe you'll fall if you jump off a bridge. Absolutely no scientific proof that will happen, just theories and anecdotal evidence.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.