Sponsored

Why I continue to order from Granger Ford.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
As with my first order in March for the Mach 1, lightning has struck again. :rockon: Called Jay@Granger yesterday morning to order the car. Placed my deposit by phone and e-docked the sales agreement. Look what showed up in my email this morning bright and early .......................

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
Dear M Sxxxxxx,
Congratulations on ordering your all-new Mustang GT Fastback! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on your behalf by Granger Motors, Inc..​
A SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER IS OUTLINED BELOW
2021 Mustang GT Fastback:
  • 5.0Litre Ti-VCT V8 Engine
  • 10-Speed SelectShift Automatic Transmission
  • 18" Machined-Face Aluminum with High-Gloss Ebony Black-Painted Pockets Wheels
  • Antimatter Blue Metallic
  • Leather - II Seats
  • 400A
Sponsored

Lads1719

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT: PP1: 300A: Lightning Blue
I know it’s a weird market currently, but what is the general build time for a custom order like this. I think this color might be the reason to pull the trigger on one.😍

Well done sir, 👍👍. Cant go wrong with Roush.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
In truth, I would defer to Zack@granger. He has the best feel for the answer. Even then, Ford throws a wild pitch. The Mach1 I ordered from Zack in mid March. Ford said nada ......... Till April. Zack was notified on the 9th, the car had been built. At 6:30 AM on the 15th the driver for Henson calls him to come to the dealership. He has my MAch 1 along with several Mustangs on the truck that Zack ordered and was not expecting so soon. :rockon: 🤣 That meant the car came from Flat Rock, MI to Des Moines IA by rail in a weeks time ! :sunglasses: It took longer to get rid of my ex wife ! :explode:

Last edited:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I'm with you 100,000,000% Mikey.

I've been in contact with @Zach@Granger on multiple occasions asking Mustang related questions and every time, Zach as busy as he is, has responded and has ALWAYS been extremely helpful in every single instance.

I recommend with high regards @Zach@Granger and @Jay at Granger to anyone on this forum for their S550 and other Ford related needs.

Like I said in another post - both Zach and Jay treat folks as their friends - it's not just a sale.

It's proven from the MANY threads on here from others who have purchased in-state and out of state from Zach. This is how a business is run. It's definitive from this site alone that Zach's business model works for both the Dealership and the Customer - and retains that friendship loyalty even after a sale, promoting repeat customers.

Kudos to Zach and Jay - hope they're lifers on here!

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Will someone please star humming 100 bottles of beer on the wall ?

clock.jpeg

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I know it’s a weird market currently, but what is the general build time for a custom order like this. I think this color might be the reason to pull the trigger on one.😍

Well done sir, 👍👍. Cant go wrong with Roush.
It really depends on what you order. The last couple of GTs we ordered it was about a 90 day process from order to delivery. The Mach 1 is about 5-6 months if you order a premium with a handling package, but if you order a base without, it can be 3 months. Really depends on how high of demand your options are.

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I'm with you 100,000,000% Mikey.

I've been in contact with @Zach@Granger on multiple occasions asking Mustang related questions and every time, Zach as busy as he is, has responded and has ALWAYS been extremely helpful in every single instance.

I recommend with high regards @Zach@Granger and @Jay at Granger to anyone on this forum for their S550 and other Ford related needs.

Like I said in another post - both Zach and Jay treat folks as their friends - it's not just a sale.

It's proven from the MANY threads on here from others who have purchased in-state and out of state from Zach. This is how a business is run. It's definitive from this site alone that Zach's business model works for both the Dealership and the Customer - and retains that friendship loyalty even after a sale, promoting repeat customers.

Kudos to Zach and Jay - hope they're lifers on here!

Appreciate the kind words. We are happy to help whenever we can.

Hopefully Ford will be happy with our Mustang sales and we'll have more GT500s than we know what to do with next year. :like:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Hopefully Ford will be happy with our Mustang sales and we'll have more GT500s than we know what to do with next year. :like:
Zach, In my case you made the impossible happen. I missed out on a GT350 because of the ADM and no one would/could order a M1. Either they had no allocation or I was met with stunning disinterest. Everyone wanted to buy my car though!

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
As Zack just stated, the KISS method works best at the moment. Sold orders get priority as they should. However, when ordering to spec, it is incumbent on the buyer to ensure that what is ordered is not on constraint by staying in close contact with their dealer. Another reason to stick with our forum dealers. They will arrange shipment, courtesy delivery or, fly into Des Moine as several members have done. Zack will send the company car.

company car.png

Lads1719

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT: PP1: 300A: Lightning Blue
Funny, I used to visit the Henry Ford museum quite a bit growing up outside of Detroit. I can’t say I remember seeing this spec there.

I would think going this route, the wait for my exact car to be built, adds to the whole ambiance of the experience. It sure helps when you have open communication by top notch sales staff if there are delays etc. Also, Flying in to drive her home getting break in miles out of the way…. 🤔 🤔 Sheesh, I’m selling myself at this point. 😂

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Funny, I used to visit the Henry Ford museum quite a bit growing up outside of Detroit. I can’t say I remember seeing this spec there.

I would think going this route, the wait for my exact car to be built, adds to the whole ambiance of the experience. It sure helps when you have open communication by top notch sales staff if there are delays etc. Also, Flying in to drive her home getting break in miles out of the way…. 🤔 🤔 Sheesh, I’m selling myself at this point. 😂

You already did…lol

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Here in DC there is/was a $1500 rebate for ordering a new Mustang. Ford factory orders only. Not available with current inventory. This was in addition to any other Ford rebates or dealer discounts, including private cash. Were you able to get that?

I believe they offer a Roush Supercharger package for $8500. Your should order that as well before pickup.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

2.5 hr flight time from Phoenix. Bout the same out of Flag. :clap: