Sponsored

why did you sell your bullitt

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
Well I got rid of my 2018 A10 GT and got a 2019 Bullitt. Why? I like driving manual, its more enjoyable. Is it slower, sure. Will go kaboom at some point but thats when I would upgraded the transmission. The A10 was fun and fast in a straight line but the rest of the time for a V8 Mustang it felt soulless.
Sponsored

Last edited:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
When you write it up that way it makes it a lot easier to understand that it's about the automatic fitting you better this time around generally, with the 'faster' part being more of an appreciated side effect than the primary reason. That the AT might be "superior in every way" is not true for everybody like it appears to be for you at this point in time.

Norm

Vanillasludge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
The answer to all of this is to have both a manual and A10 Mustang. Let me see what my wife says about that....

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
You're gonna post the aftermath picts right? :crackup:

Sponsored

Lawrence Kier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lawrence
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Well....I traded a 2018 Mustang GT premium for a 2018 F-150 and traded that in for a 2019 Bullitt. Both mustangs manual. I would have gotten the F-150 in manual too if I could have found one....

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
Well....I traded a 2018 Mustang GT premium for a 2018 F-150 and traded that in for a 2019 Bullitt. Both mustangs manual. I would have gotten the F-150 in manual too if I could have found one....
What made you want to make the move to a truck?

Lawrence Kier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lawrence
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
What made you want to make the move to a truck?
Dad moved back to the area(mom died right before the move). Needed the extra space and utility. Then got married, bought a house and wife has an SUV. I never wanted to get rid of the Mustang to begin with. I loved that car. Then I just happened on a Bullitt I got about 7k off sticker and 84 months financing.

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
Dad moved back to the area(mom died right before the move). Needed the extra space and utility. Then got married, bought a house and wife has an SUV. I never wanted to get rid of the Mustang to begin with. I loved that car. Then I just happened on a Bullitt I got about 7k off sticker and 84 months financing.
I'm happy you were able to get back into what you wanted. Those Bullitt deals earlier this year were great!

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I traded a 2018 Mustang GT premium for a 2018 F-150 and traded that in for a 2019 Bullitt. Both mustangs manual.
Glad to know I wasn't the only 'crazy' person to trade a 2018 F-150 (Platinum) for a 2019 Bullitt :D.

Sponsored

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
i just went and bought a gt 350 insted
I was going to do the same thing but I refuse to pay 1 f$%^& CENT of adm

Local dealer had a Silver GT350 and I went to get it. They had ADM so I left. Same with the Mach 1 the guy said "of course we will have ADM its a "special" car . BMW M2 Competition is what im getting. Ford can eat a bag of D^%&s

Lawrence Kier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lawrence
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I'm happy you were able to get back into what you wanted. Those Bullitt deals earlier this year were great!
Thank you. I told myself “maybe next year” my whole life as I’ve always wanted to buy that 5.0 but it took the loss of my son to suicide before it really sunk in how short life can be. I promised him I would live every day to its fullest so that first Mustang was a tribute to him and I guess the Bullitt is too.

I was casually looking at new Mustangs and really the Bullitt has every single option I could want and couldn’t even find a manual that had one other option important to me.

Manual, magne-ride, active exhaust, the B&O sound system, those heated and cooled leather seats and the PP1.

Love the car and the best part is it fits in our 2 car garage lol... The truck did not.

Lawrence Kier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lawrence
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Glad to know I wasn't the only 'crazy' person to trade a 2018 F-150 (Platinum) for a 2019 Bullitt :D.
Didn’t have platinum but had the chrome package with 20” wheels, double moon roof, twin turbo 3.5L, Supercrew, lightning blue. The truck was great but I realized a truck is a great secondary vehicle. The Mustang is a daily driver. :wink:

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
Thank you. I told myself “maybe next year” my whole life as I’ve always wanted to buy that 5.0 but it took the loss of my son to suicide before it really sunk in how short life can be. I promised him I would live every day to its fullest so that first Mustang was a tribute to him and I guess the Bullitt is too.
Peace to you, brother. As a fellow father, I empathize with you - we can't really know what our children are going through. They exist in a world that is different than the one we went through.