why did you sell your bullitt

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Maybe if the GT isn't an a10, isn't on good tires (PP or aftermarket), isn't awake/aware you were racing.
You may be right, but I did see a video of the stinger beating a GT at a drag strip. Can't remember if it was the A10 or M6.
Sponsored

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
My opinion is that you don't buy a Bullitt Mustang to build a race car out of it. You buy it for the nostalgia and to take out cruising down open back roads on the weekend with the V8 soundtrack playing in your ears and the Highland Green paint glistening in the sun (black Bullitts are IMPOSTERS. LOL).

If you want a race car, buy a GT. Then you don't have to sweat customizing it to your preference. If I had a Bullitt, I'd have to leave it stock as it is something special in its own right. But my GT/CS? It's special, but I will still change the spoiler and do exhaust on it without crying myself to sleep at night.

To each their own. However, the Bullitt is still a good car. You just bought the wrong tool for the job. Glad you corrected your mistake and are now happy.

OP
OP
onebad58

onebad58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 mustang 1958 ford 2021 mach 1
My opinion is that you don't buy a Bullitt Mustang to build a race car out of it. You buy it for the nostalgia and to take out cruising down open back roads on the weekend with the V8 soundtrack playing in your ears and the Highland Green paint glistening in the sun (black Bullitts are IMPOSTERS. LOL).

If you want a race car, buy a GT. Then you don't have to sweat customizing it to your preference. If I had a Bullitt, I'd have to leave it stock as it is something special in its own right. But my GT/CS? It's special, but I will still change the spoiler and do exhaust on it without crying myself to sleep at night.

To each their own. However, the Bullitt is still a good car. You just bought the wrong tool for the job. Glad you corrected your mistake and are now happy.
the bullitt is just a green gt.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
the bullitt is just a green gt.
With 20 more HP and chrome trim and manual only transmission and of course the price mark up.

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
You forgot the badging inside and out.
Oh yeah! The 28 different Bullitt badges in case you forget what you're driving lol. Easily the biggest turn off to me.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Man, after reading this thread, it seems a good many of you are hiding your sponsors, or Your entire mustang purchase revolves around ROI for race entry fee's, etc. Because: Faster!

Manuals are more enjoyable and rewarding to drive. Manuals are simply funner..!

Subsequently, I am not worried about what is fastest (I don't win trophies on the streets), and am not worried in how fast my car shifts gears, unless I choose exactly what gear that is. Why own a performance car, if you don't want to be integral cog in the machine, weaving the gears and clutch and whipping the horse around.

Automatics are a compromise. We all know this...
Aren't you the guy that shifts from 1st to 6th and says us manual guys that shift 1-2-3-4-5-6 are idiots? WTF do you even have a manual for anyway?

Quick Manual shifting advise!

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Oh yeah! The 28 different Bullitt badges in case you forget what you're driving lol. Easily the biggest turn off to me.
Actually there are only four. Deck lid, horn, dash panel, and the under hood brace. It’s fine not to like something but no need to dis it. We are all Mustang people here.

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Actually there are only four. Deck lid, horn, dash panel, and the under hood brace. It’s fine not to like something but no need to dis it. We are all Mustang people here.
Wasn't my intent to dis it, I LOVE the green and how clean it actually looks. If I went for it over my GT, those badges would have to go though. Of course I'd save them for trade in/sell time. I mean, I got rid of half the badges on my GT too soooo... Again, apologies to anyone offended by my sarcastic remark on badges.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Wasn't my intent to dis it, I LOVE the green and how clean it actually looks. If I went for it over my GT, those badges would have to go though. Of course I'd save them for trade in/sell time. I mean, I got rid of half the badges on my GT too soooo... Again, apologies to anyone offended by my sarcastic remark on badges.
I remember my first walk around at the dealership as I was drooling over it, I kept seeing the bullseye badge and thought, how many of these things does it need? Maybe because they're all the same/similar? Normal GT has 2ea 5.0s, 2ea? ponies, and 1ea GT. Does the Shelby even have 4 badges the same/similar? 3ea? cobras, and a Shelby written out? Dang now I need to check out a Shelby lol

OP
OP
onebad58

onebad58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 mustang 1958 ford 2021 mach 1

if the bullitt had a tremic I would still have it.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red