Sponsored

Who makes this 18+ Diffuser cover? Cervinis?

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I was looking at 18+ stalker hood examples and came across this youtube video

Around the 4:00 mark, it shows this lower rear valance bolt on that gives the exhausts an enclosed appearance. I tried searching cervinis site and did not come up with anything or google. closest is the Scott Drake 18+ cover, but this one looks more solid and thicker.

Any one have an idea whom and where this rear valence piece comes from?
Sponsored

Last edited:

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Never seen em before but I really like em. Very very clean. In the video he says it’s a “prototype” so I imagine Cervini will be making them before long.

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium
I like it, much better then the roush I added to my diffuser.

OP
OP
Mustangpursuit

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Never seen em before but I really like em. Very very clean. In the video he says it’s a “prototype” so I imagine Cervini will be making them before long.
Yeah I finally found another video of his car and he actually listed in description "- (Cervini Prototype Rear Exhaust Enclosure) Available soon from www.Cervinis.com"

It has been 10+ months since he had that installed by them, so they still have yet to release it, also would need to get the existing Cervini side skirt extensions to match up the rear winglets it comes with.

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
does the cervinis front lip fit without the PP belly pan or no?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mustangpursuit

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Some bad news. Cervinis just responded and said they decided not to put that rear diffuser piece into production. So I guess that guy has the only one in the real world.

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium
Some bad news. Cervinis just responded and said they decided not to put that rear diffuser piece into production. So I guess that guy has the only one in the real world.
That's disappointing, think I liked this one better than all of the others.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
That sucks it looks exactly like what I'd hoped someone would make.

OP
OP
Mustangpursuit

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
That sucks it looks exactly like what I'd hoped someone would make.
Might have been more + if it did not have the side winglet blended into it, would require you to sort of get the stalker side skirts to even match the winglet. Might still need some side skirt extensions due to it being kinda thick and lowers rears more and might not look even to the side skirt level?

dif 2.JPG

Otherwise it was cleanest mold, so if its not being made, hopefully another place can get a close idea. I am thinking it required some side drilling and support to keep that thing attached.

I did a bad photoshop of eliminating the side area of perhaps just making it blend back into the other side as a smaller piece and installation?

View attachment 458330
dif.JPG

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Sponsored

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere, but this two year old thread is the only thing I could really find about this when searching. This is available on Cervinis website. I just ordered a set; says I should have it in 2-3 weeks.

Dark Side

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HPP Fastback. 1967 Mustang Fastback
Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere, but this two year old thread is the only thing I could really find about this when searching. This is available on Cervinis website. I just ordered a set; says I should have it in 2-3 weeks.
Thanks! I've been looking for a different diffuser and really like the boxed off exhaust side.

OP
OP
Mustangpursuit

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Seems to say only 3M tape, Those types of kits really need to be drilled into (of course cannot see the screws since they are located on bottom)

Also need to kinda tack on the stalker side splitters onto the stock rocker panels to really match the accent. It will look a bit off with just stock side rocker panels

Last edited:

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
Seems to say only 3M tape, Those types of kits really need to be drilled into (of course cannot see the screws since they are located on bottom)

Also need to kinda tack on the stalker side splitters onto the stock rocker panels to really match the accent. It will look a bit off with just stock side rocker panels
I will see what I think when I put them on, but as of now I dont see a "need" for the side skirts. This is the best design I have found to finish off the rear valence.

While I would rather a screw or two too, that wouldn't stop me from getting them. Many exterior mods are held on with just tape with no issues. The automotive tapes are pretty good.

OP
OP
Mustangpursuit

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I will see what I think when I put them on, but as of now I dont see a "need" for the side skirts. This is the best design I have found to finish off the rear valence.

While I would rather a screw or two too, that wouldn't stop me from getting them. Many exterior mods are held on with just tape with no issues. The automotive tapes are pretty good.
Yes but it is harder to adhere to plastic textured surfaces.
Sponsored