PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
first one in aus?[/QUOTE]

I think you are right about being the first one and it looks & sounds great in this vid. Pity it is only getting around down south, as far as I can tell.
Sponsored

Mikeybrah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
first one in aus?
I think you are right about being the first one and it looks & sounds great in this vid. Pity it is only getting around down south, as far as I can tell.[/QUOTE]

I wonder when all the Aussie reviews will be out... June/July?

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Update: dealer got back to me that my order has been placed. Unfortunately I missed the cut for Lightning Blue, so have switched to Ruby. The dealer reckons September delivery, so I guess that means that there aren't that many '18 orders as it stands

OP
OP
MUS550

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Update: dealer got back to me that my order has been placed. Unfortunately I missed the cut for Lightning Blue, so have switched to Ruby. The dealer reckons September delivery, so I guess that means that there aren't that many '18 orders as it stands
That sucks you can’t get lightning :(

Sponsored

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Makes me wonder if the only my2018 cars were those places on order in that initial December dealer order. All cars from then will be 2019

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Makes me wonder if the only my2018 cars were those places on order in that initial December dealer order. All cars from then will be 2019
In the chat with my dealer on Thursday he said that December and January were the only opportunities for me to get Lightning Blue (MY18), but I missed that so I'll be in the next batch (which must be MY19)

Take that with a grain of salt I guess, but looking at build schedules for the US it does make more sense for export models to be brought into line

Hellman109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (See my garage)
Vehicle Showcase
Thats basically what ive heard and believe, the 2018 run will be very small for RHD models and quickly moved to 2019, as the US is moving early to the 2019

jd3v1l

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Auto Shadow Black

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
I've got my name on a list for the Bullitt but if I miss out I'm thinking an MY18 V8 10-Speed auto with Magneride, Recaros and the Forged Wheels.

Anybody care to pm me some idea of driveaway pricing at the moment please? Just looking at the pricing of the options it's looking like $80K+.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MUS550

MUS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I've got my name on a list for the Bullitt but if I miss out I'm thinking an MY18 V8 10-Speed auto with Magneride, Recaros and the Forged Wheels.

Anybody care to pm me some idea of driveaway pricing at the moment please? Just looking at the pricing of the options it's looking like $80K+.
I was quoted $78 drive away for manual , magneride and recaros

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
^^^^ Thanks for the feedback - I'd sort of worked out $83K. I'm in 2 minds about the Recaros; next time around I'll be waiting to see an actual 2018 before taking the plunge - unlike the MY16 I have. That was a great experience though - waiting 12 months for it to arrive!!

I think the Bullitt will be in the $85K to $90K range. If it's more than that I'll most likely go for the 2018 instead.

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2019 Bullitt, 2018 BMW M2, 2019 MX5 RFGT
I notice people are suggesting that the Mustangs being built in June are being built early. That’s not the case. The car industry in USA introduces new models just in time for their summer, just like Holden, Ford and Chrysler used to do here in October for our summer. People simply don’t buy as many cars in the winter months. The reason the 2018 was introduced late, in late November was to ensure new features were reliable enough for the market. Bringing the new model build month back to June is merely re-alignment again.

gMit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ
Does anyone know if we can get the black accent pack option in Aus?
Sponsored