Sponsored

Who Has A Deposit on a Mach E

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2020 Explorer ST, 1990 Mustang GT turbo
The more I see it the more I like it. The GT in black is a sharp looking CUV. Yeah, I wish they hadn’t used the Mustang name but the hurt is wearing off. I just wish you could get the light interior in the GT. My wife hates black interiors.
Agreed. They should drop the Mustang and just call it the Mach E. I will always refer to it as such, but at the same time I'm not upset about the naming even being a loyal mustang owner. They could have come up with their own name but if they do create a group of "Mustangs" that will just be hopefully more great options of vehicles to fit peoples needs. The mustang will always be the mustang. The coupe with a V8 isn't going anywhere regardless of what people fear. It sells and sells well so they won't stop making it.

PS thankfully the wife loves black on black!
Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
The more I see it the more I like it. The GT in black is a sharp looking CUV. Yeah, I wish they hadn’t used the Mustang name but the hurt is wearing off. I just wish you could get the light interior in the GT. My wife hates black interiors.
The hurt is not wearing off.
I dislike it more every day.
I don’t think I will be buying any more Mustang GTs.
Still planning on getting a 2021 GT500 though.
At least I can say I have a GT500, not a Mustang GT, and people are like.. the suv one?
Ford, I hate that you did this.
It’s a stab in the back.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
20191122_192516.jpg
I just placed a deposit for a black Mach E GT. I have owned 4 mustangs including a 93 Mustang LX, a drag car 92 GT with a 347 stroker that I rebuilt every aspect of the car from the ground up, S197 GT track car, and a S550 GT track car. Family dictates I need 4 doors and I would love to have a GT350 in the garage so the Mach E GT will be an amazing trade off. To the haters, get ready to be smoked by a 4 door SUV that launches like a beast every time. Not just the perfect prep track/launch.
Go buy a Jeep Trackhawk 707 hp.
Not this So called Mustang Mach E trash.

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
What are we going to do if the non-Mustang Mustang outsells the actual Mustang?

Hayburner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Can we all just stop even discussing this , “thing”?? Please dear god, maybe it will go away for good. And anyone who actually admits to being a mustang Fanatic , and then goes ahead and BUYS one of these “things”, you need help. If we all collectively quit calling it a Mustang , or refer to it as a mustang , which we all know it’s clearly NOT, maybe it will slowly lose that precious name and badge it so undeservingly wears

Sponsored

OP
OP
Houston Kid

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
But it is a Mustang. Ford says so. Lol.
I’m as big a Mustang fan as they come. Started with my first car 1989 notch back. Then family time. Then a 17 GT350, and 18 Mustang GT.

I’m currently in a Hellcat wishing it was a GT500 which it will be in late 2021.

So yes, I love Mustangs but I also can adapt and evolve.

Like it or not it’s going down in history as the first mass produced all electric Mustang. So get over it.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Go buy a Jeep Trackhawk 707 hp.
Not this So called Mustang Mach E trash.
The Trackhawk probably gets about 12-13 mpg average, and even if you can afford the gas, I get sick of of always going to the station. Whereas the Mach-E will cost you peanuts to run, can be filled up at home, and allows you to give the finger to the oil companies (characteristics the population at large values more and more). Notably, both cars (GT + TH) have essentially identical 0-60 times.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Can we all just stop even discussing this , “thing”?? Please dear god, maybe it will go away for good. And anyone who actually admits to being a mustang Fanatic , and then goes ahead and BUYS one of these “things”, you need help. If we all collectively quit calling it a Mustang , or refer to it as a mustang , which we all know it’s clearly NOT, maybe it will slowly lose that precious name and badge it so undeservingly wears
Our little community (as well as the greater "die-hard" enthusiast community) who consider the Mach-E blasphemous, is statistically negligible to the hundreds of thousands who can't wait for this thing. In sum, enthusiast protestations will be disregarded. Anyways, Ford is still making 2 door gas powered Mustangs and will likely do so for the foreseeable future as there is still economic justification for doing so.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Our little community (as well as the greater "die-hard" enthusiast community) who consider the Mach-E blasphemous, is statistically negligible to the hundreds of thousands who can't wait for this thing. In sum, enthusiast protestations will be disregarded. Anyways, Ford is still making 2 door gas powered Mustangs and will likely do so for the foreseeable future as there is still economic justification for doing so.
Those who "can't wait" would have largely bought it without them tainting the Mustang name with it. Many of those who consider it blasphemous are now less likely to buy one, making it that much less justifiable to keep producing the real Mustang. They've put the real Mustang on the path to extinction.

Sponsored

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
Putting a deposit down on this thing and still calling yourself a loyal mustang owner. Lol. I don’t care how fast it is....there are grocery getters that can smoke the original 65 because tech changes. Doesn’t change the fact this never should have been a mustang. I don’t even understand the people that think it looks good. It is no better looking than any other grocery getter...just has some shoehorned mustang cues in it. My wife’s Pilot is a better looking vehicle. Ugh. I still hope it fails miserably. I didn’t watch the video, but I know Pericak, for all his talk on a faster horse didn’t make a stand on this. I hope some of the true Mustang team did...maybe Widmann or Barnes. I would have resigned before being associated with this POS.

Robracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost with performance package
First off it's not a Mustang, I don't know what the assholes at Ford are thinking by pissing off so many loyal Mustang owners, You never never buy the first year model and especially if s a new product, I guess if you own a Dodge you deserve a E model. Ok go ahead and tell us you are just kidding?

Last edited:

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2020 Explorer ST, 1990 Mustang GT turbo
The amount of butt hurt in this thread is absolutely hysterical. Really, how does this effect your daily life? Bunch of cry babies. If this is what you are worried about, smile, you've got it made in the shade. Where's the popcorn emoji when you need it?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
The amount of butt hurt in this thread is absolutely hysterical. Really, how does this effect your daily life? Bunch of cry babies. If this is what you are worried about, smile, you've got it made in the shade. Where's the popcorn emoji when you need it?
upload_2019-11-23_8-29-44.png

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Drink Cyanide laced kool aid?
I plan on divorcing my wife, disowning my children, selling my house, cars, and all my other personal belongings and moving to Tibet.

Or I could do absolutely nothing. Who gives a shit! :cwl::crackup:
Sponsored