Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
I’ve been waiting a week for an update district manager can’t even tell me where my car is
They say mine is done, just needs a few badges and a ride to New York. Everyone at Ford knows my Vin number by heart.
Sponsored

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I think the consensus that the Ford sites are inaccurate is true. All these sites seem to do is frustrate the owners.

Reactions: GJB

MWoodsFL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
18F150FX4 19GT350
The plant makes steering wheels for Mustangs, and Explorers I think.
Our car had been sitting on their lot, and we got a call Monday from our salesman that the car was loaded on a CN train, and Southbound. He called yesterday and said the train was in Tn. Salesman said he would work on getting the arrival info from their logistics guy who deals with the truckers. Depends how many stops the truck makes on the way to the dealer. May get an hour’s notice. Said he will try. He is a Great advocate for Ford Performance, and for the people who are really into the Shelby products. Joe, at Wayne Akers Ford in Lake Worth.
The wait is... worth it !
Marc

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
I think the consensus that the Ford sites are inaccurate is true. All these sites seem to do is frustrate the owners.
You have to ignore the site and just call. my date on the site just tonight went from 4/28 to 5/12, but I spoke to the rep at Ford a few hours and he claimed it should be delived from 4/28.

Sponsored

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
You have to ignore the site and just call. my date on the site just tonight went from 4/28 to 5/12, but I spoke to the rep at Ford a few hours and he claimed it should be delived from 4/28.
Doesn’t that mean that the latest delivery for your car is still 5/12 and you’re not guaranteed a delivery of 4/28, but that you’ll get your car sometime in between those two dates.

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Once on the rail car, Ford looses track of the car

Petec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Anyone interested in an MSRP ‘19 350R, send me an email for details.

Magnetic w/blk over the top stripes. Fully optioned with a $72k msrp.

Don’t have a manufacturing date yet. Car will come from MD dealership.

Thx
Pete
[email protected]

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
Doesn’t that mean that the latest delivery for your car is still 5/12 and you’re not guaranteed a delivery of 4/28, but that you’ll get your car sometime in between those two dates.
Point is the date keeps changing on the site and the Ford rep have a better idea where you car is and when it will be dilivered. My range was from the 4/24-30 but according to the rep the car will arrive on 4/28.:turkey:

Funny, most of the Ford reps are on this site and get a good laugh from all of us on here. :shock:

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Point is the date keeps changing on the site and the Ford rep have a better idea where you car is and when it will be dilivered. My range was from the 4/24-30 but according to the rep the car will arrive on 4/28.:turkey:

Funny, most of the Ford reps are on this site and get a good laugh from all of us on here. :shock:

We laugh at the Ford Reps too :crackup:

Sponsored

GJB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gina
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang GT 5.0 FOX, 2010 Ford Edge Sport, Recently sold 2014 GT/CS, OTW 2019 Shelby GT350
I'm glad to hear the Ford rep you talked with was helpful and polite. The last phone call I made, I got an attitude from the guy. He said "Didn't I hear from you last week?" my response was "yes...and I will call each week until someone can actually answer my questions." Then he proceeds to say "well...as I told you last week...refer to the tracking site".
I'm sure they are getting frustrated with the multiple calls from buyers....but Ford has to understand also that communication is important and leaving the customers hanging and just guessing is not working in their favor. My dealer has made multiple calls as well and keeps getting the same lines.
The situation has been frustrating, but maybe the wait wouldn't seem as bad if the communication was better.
Eventually the wait will be over....just hope it's sooner than later.

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
I'm glad to hear the Ford rep you talked with was helpful and polite. The last phone call I made, I got an attitude from the guy. He said "Didn't I hear from you last week?" my response was "yes...and I will call each week until someone can actually answer my questions." Then he proceeds to say "well...as I told you last week...refer to the tracking site".
I'm sure they are getting frustrated with the multiple calls from buyers....but Ford has to understand also that communication is important and leaving the customers hanging and just guessing is not working in their favor. My dealer has made multiple calls as well and keeps getting the same lines.
The situation has been frustrating, but maybe the wait wouldn't seem as bad if the communication was better.
We also need to be patient as well. They are not used to dealing with educated enthusiasts. I have gotten regular updates from my dealer from the Ford system and they have been spot on. As excited as I am, I intend to enjoy the ride along the way

GJB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gina
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang GT 5.0 FOX, 2010 Ford Edge Sport, Recently sold 2014 GT/CS, OTW 2019 Shelby GT350
We also need to be patient as well. They are not used to dealing with educated enthusiasts. I have gotten regular updates from my dealer from the Ford system and they have been spot on. As excited as I am, I intend to enjoy the ride along the way
Just sucks when your car has been built and is just sitting since 02/15 :frown:

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I totally agree. The tracking site has show my car in production since 03/22! No other processing "dots" are filled LOL! The DOD has shown 04/10 and now shows 04/17. So I'm supposed to believe the car has not been loaded on a rail car, not transported by train to Jessup, Md. and then taken by truck to the dealership and that's going to occur in four days! Who ever enters this information must think me stupid! I hope to hear something from the zone rep on Monday. As said, if there's a problem, just TELL me! I'd rather get bad news then crickets!

Reactions: GJB