Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
I now have an EDD. Only a month left.

I had a question on the previous page but dunno if anyone would see it now.

Is it normal to ask your dealer when to know it’s arriving to come see the car get unloaded? I asked my sales person and he kinda looked at me weird and ignored my inquiry. :crazy:
9EBF228D-B7F6-43B6-82E6-71C9E7296968.jpeg
Car salesman are weird to start with and now to your question. Ask for the sales manger and demand it.
Sponsored

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
You can demand in one hand and pee in the other and see which one fills up first! LOL! Dwhittington is right. The truckers have no set schedule when transporting vehicles from a railyard depot. They load up and go out to the various dealers according to geographical locations. In Maryland, Jessup is the main rail offloading depot. The cars get off loaded and parked in a huge lot. They can get delivered the next day or sit there for days before they are loaded. Its just the luck of the draw. So, the dealership really has no idea when the truck will show up. When my past three Shelbys arrived, the dealer just called me and said, " Its here! "

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Haha some great replies. I guess I’m just gonna go about my day now for the rest of this month now that I have a new date to look forward to. If it arrives early that will be a bonus. On the bright side I saved more money waiting for this car.

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
Is it normal to ask your dealer to give you a heads up when the car is coming in to see it get unloaded?
I don't think so. I have done that for my last five cars I ordered. I took video of my GT500 in 2012 getting off loaded!

Sponsored

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Saw a 2020 color chart. Velocity Blue was missing

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Saw a 2020 color chart. Velocity Blue was missing
Where did you see this? Usually blues for Ford stick around for at least 2-3 model years. Will say I wouldn’t complain because that makes my 19 350 (most limited production year of the 350) and my velocity blue color for 19 only decently rare if what you say is true.

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
I doubt this is real they arent going to bring back lightning blue after discontinuing it and Ford has already said bye bye to ruby red metallic which is on the list and they also didnt get the twister orange metallic color right.
Youre probably correct but hey :)

Sponsored

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Still waiting for my car!! Ford's Tracking site originally gave an estimated arrival as 04/10/19, however, it showed the car was in production when that date passed? WTF? Yesterday it showed the car would be delivered in two days.Today it shows three days and all this time it shows the car is still in production?I'm beginning to wonder about the accuracy of this FMC site. LOL! My salesman's info shows the car is completed but nothing further about transport etc. The Ford zone rep is currently investigating where the car is located and status. What a clusterfk.!

Ole_Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT Premium, 2019 Shelby GT350
Still waiting for my car!! Ford's Tracking site originally gave an estimated arrival as 04/10/19, however, it showed the car was in production when that date passed? WTF? Yesterday it showed the car would be delivered in two days.Today it shows three days and all this time it shows the car is still in production?I'm beginning to wonder about the accuracy of this FMC site. LOL! My salesman's info shows the car is completed but nothing further about transport etc. The Ford zone rep is currently investigating where the car is located and status. What a clusterfk.!
The tracker is not accurate. Mine went down to 1 day to delivery twice, now it's back up to 13 days to delivery and is in transit to the dealer. It spent 3 weeks awaiting shipment. I've came to the conclusion to not fret over the tracker page or the Ford chat page. No one really knows when it will be delivered or why it's been held up.

nodonut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
1966 A code Fastback GT (wish I still had it), 2014 Explorer Sport, 2013 FLHTK Harley, 2019 GT350.
I doubt this is real they arent going to bring back lightning blue after discontinuing it and Ford has already said bye bye to ruby red metallic which is on the list and they also didnt get the twister orange metallic color right.
After reviewing what was written; I seriously doubt the person who wrote the article knows what they are talking about. On the surface, it visibly starts out looking credible, but, upon reading it, I lost confidence in what the person wrote. Just my 2 cents.....

Bird of prey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Gold wing 2020 f-150 pro stock mustang. 2019 Shelby gt 350
I’ve been waiting a week for an update district manager can’t even tell me where my car is
Sponsored

Reactions: GJB