Where to sell a grill?

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
The kind you cook on, not for a car. I'm sure this is an odd question, but my wife won't let me sell anything on Craig's list, so I'm stumped.
Sponsored

JnBama

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Market Place , Yard Sale and Flea Market groups on Facebook also list local sale on Ebay

OP
OP
Balr14

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Thanks. I don't do Facebook. I guess I'll have to start.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I'm curious as to no Craigslist, since it's probably the easiest route to go as there's no need to create any account....

CL is my go-to for getting rid of household items quickly and easily.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Just post it on Craigs...

There's "Offer Up" app - but it's hit or miss.

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Offer-Up app works better for me than most other things, FB marketplace too. I donā€™t have one either so I use my friends. Why no Craigslist? If sheā€™s worried about scammers or weirdos or whatever you can typically do the meet up at a police department..?

OP
OP
Balr14

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Offer-Up app works better for me than most other things, FB marketplace too. I donā€™t have one either so I use my friends. Why no Craigslist? If sheā€™s worried about scammers or weirdos or whatever you can typically do the meet up at a police department..?
Yes, that's what worries her. I can't meet anywhere else. The grill is too big and heavy and I have no way to carry it. I had to have it delivered. It's a Traeger 3400. My preference would be CL, but the boss will never agree. It makes selling anything large a pain in the ass.

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Yes, that's what worries her. I can't meet anywhere else. The grill is too big and heavy and I have no way to carry it. I had to have it delivered. It's a Traeger 3400. My preference would be CL, but the boss will never agree. It makes selling anything large a pain in the ass.
I can only imagine. I donā€™t wanna get involved in your stuff but CL is no more or likely to have weird ass shady people than any other market. FB is weird as hell, Offer Up is weird as wellā€¦ most people are weird as hell these days šŸ˜‚.
Sponsored