Where to put It

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
San Diego solves that problem quick. In the trunk locked in a box, separate from ammo.
Yes, that it makes very sensible!
Sponsored

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
Yes, that it makes very sensible!
But a real bitch to get to if you need it.
If it's legal for you then leave it on your body. If that's too uncomfortable then there are several places in the car to keep it temporarily. Just never leave it in the car and if you have to then lock it up out of site. When I carried daily I had a small lockable box on a cable that I could wrap around a seat frame. I never liked leaving it but tried to make it as hard as possible to take if the truck was ever broken into.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
Cant get a carry permit in San Diego unless you are a great friend of Sherriff Gore (Donate a ton to his campaign)

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Cant get a carry permit in San Diego unless you are a great friend of Sherriff Gore (Donate a ton to his campaign)
Not a problem in IL.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
But a real bitch to get to if you need it.
If it's legal for you then leave it on your body. If that's too uncomfortable then there are several places in the car to keep it temporarily. Just never leave it in the car and if you have to then lock it up out of site. When I carried daily I had a small lockable box on a cable that I could wrap around a seat frame. I never liked leaving it but tried to make it as hard as possible to take if the truck was ever broken into.
Sorry, my sarcasm didn't come thru. Keeping the gun and ammo apart is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. "Pardon me, bad guy, lemme
grab my gun. Wait, wait, gotta grab my ammo. Oh, shit, I've been shot".

Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Sorry, my sarcasm didn't come thru. Keeping the gun and ammo apart is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. "Pardon me, bad guy, lemme
Which is why I got my concealed carry permit. No need for all that BS.

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
I don't even understand when people say "i don't carry one in the chamber, i don't feel comfortable"

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
I don't even understand when people say "i don't carry one in the chamber, i don't feel comfortable"
It makes plenty of sense if you carry a revolver. But I concur, if it's a semi-auto, then it's like the other guy wrote: "OK, wait a sec, let me pull this out and slide back the, oh wait, gotta take off my gloves, can you hold on a... OK, now I'm ready, hey, ouch!"

I was robbed at gunpoint many years ago by a couple of kids. If I had been carrying, it wouldn't have done me any good, and even if I was able to pull it out in time, I don't know what kind of issues I would have run into, both legal and psychological if I had shot one or both of them. I got my permit and started carrying after that, but I've always wondered.

Hidalgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, Premium, Magnetic, Int. Midnight Blue, 401A Pkge, 10Sp. AT, Smart & Safe Pkge, Active Valve Performance Exhaust, Shaker Pro, 20" Alum wheels; 2015 BMW M235i, Vert, Twin Turbo, JB4; BMW 2017 X5, M Sports Pkge
On my right hip, in it's holster.

TexasMetallic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 Ram 1500 4x4
I carry my AR pistol a lot of the time, so it's usually in the pass. seat or angled down in the pass. floorboard with a windbreaker over it.

OP
OP
Gee 104

Gee 104

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
gerard
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt 401a kona blue
I put mine right next to the hand brake in a sticky holster it holds very well there and easy to grab.
Sponsored