Sponsored

Where to buy tires

BLUEIVYS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford mustang GT performance deep impact blue
Can anyone direct me to the cheapest seller for a set of michelin super sport 275/40/19 for my 2015 ford mustang gt pp! Any information will help. Thanks in advance guys
Sponsored

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
Discounttiredirect.com or local Discount Tire, www.treaddepot.com, or try your local Ford dealer. They will usually match the lowest price.

Flat Stanely

Yea, it's Stanley, I know
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
K.C.
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
I second Discount Tire. They're the largest tire retailer and they will also match any price to earn your business, even if they lose money. I hear those are back ordered tho?

Sponsored

Jugnuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 GT A6
Tirerack prices look great until the cost of shipping is added, then not so much.

OP
OP
BLUEIVYS550

BLUEIVYS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys, I've been looking around online and prices are just ridiculous for michelin's but I have to have them lol

OP
OP
BLUEIVYS550

BLUEIVYS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have 2 Pirelli if you want ;)

Contact Paul [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION]

They have great deals as well
Thanks but I'm done with the pirelli's it rains alot here and the pirelli's have never made me comfortable. I left a red light at 5-8 mph and literally almost hit the vehicle next to me. It only happened twice but it's enough. The super sport are better in the rain from my experience with my last vehicle plus they grip extremely well when street racing so I'm going with them. Thanks for you awesome help though, I will be contacting him shortly

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Costco does pretty well, bottom line. By the time you ship and install tires from Tire Rack, they are not so cheap. Great service, but not that cheap.

Bhoris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550 GTPP
If you have an AmericanTireDepot around you, go there. Especially right now. I actually just ordered those identical tires for my GTPP and got an unbelievable deal. I got the Michelin Pilot Super Sports in 275/40-19 for the rear and 255/40-19 for the front for $1140 total out the door including installation, balance, tax, old tire disposal, etc. They have a "Buy 3, Get 1 Free" deal going on right now. I was told that the tires don't have to be the same sizes (you can buy one size for the front and another size for the rear and still get the discount) as long as they're going on the same car. However, they have a limit of $150 off for the 4th tire. So, basically you buy 4 tires and get $150 off and the deal includes free installation, balancing, tax, etc.

OP
OP
BLUEIVYS550

BLUEIVYS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you have an AmericanTireDepot around you, go there. Especially right now. I actually just ordered those identical tires for my GTPP and got an unbelievable deal. I got the Michelin Pilot Super Sports in 275/40-19 for the rear and 255/40-19 for the front for $1140 total out the door including installation, balance, tax, old tire disposal, etc. They have a "Buy 3, Get 1 Free" deal going on right now. I was told that the tires don't have to be the same sizes (you can buy one size for the front and another size for the rear and still get the discount) as long as they're going on the same car. However, they have a limit of $150 off for the 4th tire. So, basically you buy 4 tires and get $150 off and the deal includes free installation, balancing, tax, etc.
thanks how do you like them, how well do they perform on your vehicle at launch and how's the wheelhop on them?
Sponsored