Sponsored

Wheel selection site?

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
Im curious if anyone knows of a site that gives a preview of the wheels with your car color. The best I can do right now other than looking at pictures online is Grand Turismo.

Sponsored

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
Im curious if anyone knows of a site that gives a preview of the wheels with your car color. The best I can do right now other than looking at pictures online is Grand Turismo.

Best way I've found is to just google image search the wheel model with the car, scour forums for pictures, etc etc. Don't know of any site that gives a preview, tirerack used to wayyyy back in the day, not sure if they still do, and they don't sell any of the mustang specific wheels a lot of people want (Project 6GR, Signature, BC Forged).

OP
OP
First Stang

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
Looming Holiday deals has me doing a crash course on wheel and tire upgrades. If the deal is good I may go for it. So far I’ve narrowed down to size 19. Staggered 10/11. And more minimalist than the birds nest of the HP M1. Color will be be a challenge.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Check out the aftermarket wheel thread on here. There are a ton of pictures with various color combos. There’s a lot there. Also try the specific color thread for your car too. There will likely be some stuff there too.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duane
Vehicle(s)
1986 Capri and 2021 Mustang GT
I believe Bosley Tire and Wheel located in Wichita Ks will show your car in your color with whatever wheel they sale.
Sponsored