Whats the best lowering springs?

Trebor355

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2018gt
I decided to go with the steeda non performance pack suspension kit, comes with Ford performance struts and shocks, progressive sport lowering springs sway bars front and back, caster plates, adjustable rear toe arm. Steeda Says there's a dramatic difference in the way the car handles, in every way, and the ride quality does not suffer. Is there anyone that has bought this package and what do you think about it, Is eibach Springs and sways better. Anyone?
Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I've tried both brands and found the Steeda to be the best. As of late, it seems Eibach is riding on its name. One only need look at the amount of Mustang specific products Steeda manufactures at their facility in Valdosta vs Eibach which tries to cover as many applications like flies on manure ................

OP
OP

Trebor355

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2018gt
I've tried both brands and found the Steeda to be the best. As of late, it seems Eibach is riding on its name. One only need look at the amount of Mustang specific products Steeda manufactures at their facility in Valdosta vs Eibach which tries to cover as many applications like flies on manure ................

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I have a sh-t load of Steeda stuff on my car but went with Eibach springs. It's all about spring rate and steel not a name (or color).

Sponsored

markbehr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Anybody here install BMRs minimal drop springs?

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
for handling - BMR SP083R

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Anybody here install BMRs minimal drop springs?
Yes. Love them. I just did springs. Good feel and good looks. But I maybe should have done dampers as well. But I a good with just springs.

Sponsored

markbehr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Yes. Love them. I just did springs. Good feel and good looks. But I maybe should have done dampers as well. But I a good with just springs.
Why do the dampers if you like how it feels and looks? What size wheels are you running?

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
are that Steeda progressives springs and for performance m5300-xa spring the same item.
No they are not. Steedaā€™s progressive springs are truly progressive, starting at 150lb/in rate in the front and ending around 225 (rear 550-825 or so, as I recall).

Ford X springs are linear. The front springs are purely linear at around 170lb/in, the rear springs are linear (740lb/in-ish) with a helper portion that is fully compressed under load.

Siege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible PP1, 2003 Marauder Trilogy S/C #250, 1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch
I ended up with Swifts and Bilsteins just because I loved this combo on my Evo IX. Still waiting on a few parts to show up to get everything installed.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Why do the dampers if you like how it feels and looks? What size wheels are you running?
Valid question. I guess we always strive for ā€œbetterā€. I have read on here about some dampers making a difference. Maybe I just havenā€™t driven on better dampers, so I wouldnā€™t know the difference. I am quite pleased with my ride, but a better damper may have made a difference. My wheels are California Special 19ā€.
Sponsored