OP

ss27gogeta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zach
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
They fit perfectly fine. I have ran them with both BMR Performance Springs and now the Handling Springs. No need for a spacer on the front as long as you get the right offset (which most of the Mustang vendors offer). Only reason I went with a 325 was to get the Indy 500's, I previously had a 305 on the back in the Nitto and it was nowhere near as good as the Indy.
Are you running your 325's on an 11 inch rim or wider?
Sponsored

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
They fit perfectly fine. I have ran them with both BMR Performance Springs and now the Handling Springs. No need for a spacer on the front as long as you get the right offset (which most of the Mustang vendors offer). Only reason I went with a 325 was to get the Indy 500's, I previously had a 305 on the back in the Nitto and it was nowhere near as good as the Indy.
Nitto 555R?

OP
OP

ss27gogeta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zach
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
If things weren't the way they are now, I would have recommended a good tune. It really woke the car up for me and made it perform like it should. Night and day difference. And then if you got it tuned for E85........
I would love an e85 tune I got e85 everywhere around me but with the car being new I want to put a few miles on it before I think about something that will void my warranty.

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I would love an e85 tune I got e85 everywhere around me but with the car being new I want to put a few miles on it before I think about something that will void my warranty.
I drove my car 10k miles just to check if the car makes an unusual noises before adding a supercharger. No issues so far for over 2 years, but this is not DF car though.
Your car is DD?

OP
OP

ss27gogeta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zach
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
I drove my car 10k miles just to check if the car makes an unusual noises before adding a supercharger. No issues so far for over 2 years, but this is not DF car though.
Your car is DD?
I was think of doing the same drive the car for a few thousand miles if nothing gose wrong I would probly at least get an e85 tune. or possibly just go straight to a supercharger haven't quite decided yet I have a while before I get there. and Yes it's my summer dd. although I do have other vehicles to drive a ranger for a winter beater and a 78 f150 that I'm hoping to finish the restoration on this summer.

Sponsored

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I was think of doing the same drive the car for a few thousand miles if nothing gose wrong I would probly at least get an e85 tune. or possibly just go straight to a supercharger haven't quite decided yet I have a while before I get there. and Yes it's my summer dd. although I do have other vehicles to drive a ranger for a winter beater and a 78 f150 that I'm hoping to finish the restoration on this summer.
I knew my car is not a DD and that’s why I wend Nitto 555 R. All the members here said they hooked even on 1st gear and they’re all right, but then of course, I’m not pushing high hp like some of these guys.

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
So I can't resist the urge to mod my car my wife thinks I'm crazy to swap parts on a car with only 500 miles on it. But I told her it's just who I am I got to tinker🤣.

So I'd love to do HP mods but honestly I can't really even fully use the 460hp it comes with in stock form and I'd like to maintain my warranty on the engine for a while. so I'm thinking of starting with better tires and rims or should I start with the suspension first. I've got 235 all season tires not the best for traction. I have 2k I'm willing to spend right now where would my best gains for the buck be spent. My car will mostly be street driven in the summer and I'll take it to the drag strip a few times a year thanks.
Wider wheels with one of the better summer tires in wider/lower profile.

Save the 235/50 all-seasons for the cooler months that you continue to drive the car. They should even tolerate light snow.

Norm

Bandi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I was hoping someone else would chime in about the square vs staggered setup. I didn't feel like going into a whole argument and explaining the pros and cons. I spent a lot of time deciding between the two and the shop I bought my custom wheels from reassured me staggered was the better option for a mainly street car.

Even if the rears wear faster you're not spending more money. You just end up also staggering your tire replacement costs so it works out the same. And wider tires always cost more, so of you're not tracking it a lot, wide fronts end up costing you more even if you rotate.
I went with a staggered setup regardless of when tires need to be changed and such.

Generally speaking, it's a performance car. It's a car that's going to get driven. I would expect to have to replace things regardless.

I'm not really too concerned about when I have to replace the tires. I will eventually have to replace them. Whether it's "8 months" or a year and a half, the money is going to get spent.

If the spending of money in general was going to be a concern I wouldn't have bought the Mustang to begin with let alone any performance car. Just my two cents on the matter.

Sponsored

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
So I can't resist the urge to mod my car my wife thinks I'm crazy to swap parts on a car with only 500 miles on it. But I told her it's just who I am I got to tinker🤣.

So I'd love to do HP mods but honestly I can't really even fully use the 460hp it comes with in stock form and I'd like to maintain my warranty on the engine for a while. so I'm thinking of starting with better tires and rims or should I start with the suspension first. I've got 235 all season tires not the best for traction. I have 2k I'm willing to spend right now where would my best gains for the buck be spent. My car will mostly be street driven in the summer and I'll take it to the drag strip a few times a year thanks.
If you don't want your car to end up in the "Mustang's Fail Video" I would highly suggest getting the Steeda stop the hop kit or something! Even with having wider tires won't stop this and modding the undercarriage was the first priority for me. I got the Steeda subframe brace, IRS bushings, subframe bushings, differential bushings and vertical links which wheel hop is non existent! Once you've got this done and then perhaps going with CAI like Injen Evolution/K&N to keep your warranty and get some extra power. I also got the Pedal Commander to help adjust my throttle response which connects to your gas pedal which is awesome too!

Doug V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT

Jacking rails. If you plan on doing regular work.

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1

Xzavior1818

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 SCION xB, 2019 Mustang Gt
Considering a catch can but do they really work? Why a “must”? Thanks!!
Modern engines with the modern thin oil has blow by and if you drive it hard you'll experience more of it it. Oil goes back into the crankcasr to be burned off during combustion. This can gum up your intake, valves and hinder performance. The oil I dump out of mine is nasty, burnt and something I don't want to feed back into the motor. So by my experience they do work.
Sponsored