Sponsored

What should i list for

Bull Run

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB Prem PP
I don't give advice or judge other peoples' finances. This is a Mustang forum not financial advice forum. If you believe everything you read on the internet, 80% of posters pay cash for everything and have no debt. For those who are actually in this situation - congrats - it's no easy feat unless you are making huge salaries and don't have a family.
How did you get that from the OP post? I don't think he mentioned anything about a car loan unless I missed something.
Sponsored

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
How did you get that from the OP post? I don't think he mentioned anything about a car loan unless I missed something.
That really wasn't geared towards OP - and for that I apologize if it muddied up the thread. I've seen several threads lately about people asking about trading in for the '18 etc and I guess it was in the back of my mind.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Dealers go by "regional auction averages"...

So toss any hopes of what blue or black book tells you.

Same token, if I were to trade my 15 GT Prem with 13k on it, I would say pay off or see ya later. For me that is $25k.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Dealers go by "regional auction averages"...

So toss any hopes of what blue or black book tells you.

Same token, if I were to trade my 15 GT Prem with 13k on it, I would say pay off or see ya later. For me that is $25k.
Actually the black book I have access to (paid subscription) is exactly where they get the auction sale prices you mention :D

Just saying.

Sponsored

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=16920]danny0441[/MENTION] Part out the seats and make up some cash. I'll give you my stock seats plus cash.

If I were you, I'd do the same with the other mods. The mods will not help your resale value with a dealer anyway. Dealers are only offering you money as an all OEM product unless you did such a nice job on it, they may fork a few hundred bucks.

PM me if interested.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
OP, i can see someone paying 24k for it.

OP
OP

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
[MENTION=16920]danny0441[/MENTION] Part out the seats and make up some cash. I'll give you my stock seats plus cash.

If I were you, I'd do the same with the other mods. The mods will not help your resale value with a dealer anyway. Dealers are only offering you money as an all OEM product unless you did such a nice job on it, they may fork a few hundred bucks.

PM me if interested.
im gonna keep her i owe about 19k on her and im not gonna jump into a new loan for an 18 right now i actually tossed around the idea of buying stock seats and trading it in with base seats and putting my oem recaros on the 18 i wanted lol these seats are awesome

OP
OP

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
If I was a buyer..
I wouldn't pay more than $20-$22k on a 4 year old base GT that's been in a collision.
Take all that aftermarket parts off... I may pay up to $22-23k without the aftermarket parts
only real aftermarket parts are the wheels and springs exhaust came on the car dealer installed its on the window sticker everything else is oem upgrades such as the premium rear valance and pp front lip

N9TMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550, e36 m3 , s2000
I don’t believe you sell for 25k if you have accident report.
Unless you find someone don’t know what’s going on.
Sponsored