Sponsored

What lowering springs are you running (asking b/c of extras weight of SC up front)

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I have BMRs and the whipple def dropped the nose a little and hicked up the ass because of the weight of the SC......Im not unhappy but if I had a rear spring that was a tad lower
I would not mind

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I run H&R Sport Springs with factory shocks and struts. I have a TVS blower on my car now. I installed the springs before the blower. I can tell that the car is heavier in the front. It is not bad at all. I installed a MMD hood scoop with the Roush front bumper. The hood scoop is a little heavier than I thought it would be. I think it looks 10 times better than the Roush scoop. Molds to the car's hood better. When I install the KYB struts and Viking shocks, I think it will be perfect.

ON MY TRUE FORGED WHEELS WITH 305/35/20 DR's and 275/35/20 ON THE FRONT
I THINK THAT IS THE BEST TIRE SIZE FOR THE MUSTANG MIGHT BE 275/35/20 front and 315/35/20 rear

THE MMD V SERIES HOOD SCOOP "AGGRESSIVE AS F#CK!

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Go to the BMR website, sorry I don't remember the part numbers but the minimum drop performance fronts and the normal performance rears are on the site.
image.jpg

Sponsored

Getdownonit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
BMR performance springs 1" drop for both front & rear.

OP
OP
Kbreese

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
Nevermind, I've been on the forums for over 20 years buying and selling, and this is the most douchebag move I've ever come across. Chris and I exchanged many emails, and we agreed to a sale for his full asking price. I was sending him a $1000 deposit for the car, and the he sends me this email: "Guy just sent me a deposit via pay pal. Sorry...Sold" Seriously? I could have paypaled him easily, I was trying to save him the 2-3% hit. And h never even gave me a chance. I wasted thw whole weekend researching what to do with this car on a borken deal with a seller with zero integrity.

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Nevermind, I've been on the forums for over 20 years buying and selling, and this is the most douchebag move I've ever come across. Chris and I exchanged many emails, and we agreed to a sale for his full asking price. I was sending him a $1000 deposit for the car, and the he sends me this email: "Guy just sent me a deposit via pay pal. Sorry...Sold" Seriously? I could have paypaled him easily, I was trying to save him the 2-3% hit. And h never even gave me a chance. I wasted thw whole weekend researching what to do with this car on a borken deal with a seller with zero integrity.
So, let me get this straight… You guys agreed that you would buy the car. You offered full asking. You and him agreed that you would come get it on a certain day… Then, he calls and tells you that he sold it. He said the car is yours, then he sold it. That is wrong..

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
You have no deal till the money has changed hands,that has always been
my philosophy on internet deals.

OP
OP
Kbreese

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
You have no deal till the money has changed hands,that has always been
my philosophy on internet deals.
But all he had to do was take one minute to email me saying hey Kevin a guy wants to paypal me the deposit, can you do the same, and he would have my paypal deposit within minutes. He knows I was getting right back to him promptly on everything and vice versa.

Again, it's not like the guy offered him more money, it's the same deal. After us making a deal with an agreed $1000 deposit, and communicating all weekend, he just lets this guy swoop in and steal it out from under me instead of taking a minute to afford me the opportunity to paypal the deposit?? Seriously??

Sponsored

IvanK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ivan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto GT
I have the BMR SP089 Front and SP082 Rear combo, with a Roush TVS SC System. Stance is on point and it rides better then stock! :D
IvanMustang0009_lo-res.jpg
Ivan Korda 089 and 082.jpg

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
BMR 089 Front
BMR 082 or 088 Rear

That is what you want with a SC S550. I ensured to design that 089 for the SC in mind, well, because I put a SC on my test car when developing them! ;)

FIVE_LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Competition Orange
What's the difference between the 082 and 088?

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
082 is 740lb/in and designed for use with OE dampers, and aftermarket.

088 is 800lb/in and "can" be used with OEM, specifically PP rear shocks....but is best with aftermarket.

JadedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Website
benkressler.clickfunnels.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Murdered out
I am running Eibach pro's up front the Procharger kit is not that heavy. Might add 50 to 100 extra pounds up front? So instead of a 180 pound guy driving my car now I have a 280 pound guy driving my car. ;)
Sponsored