Sponsored

What is the craziest/silliest mod you've come across.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
Looks wise...it doesn't matter if it's stick on or not. Generally looks the same. I have never really understood why people hate that type of thing so much. When you ask someone they just state "well it's not functional". If it's for looks why hell would it matter if it's functional. Most people don't put on scoops and those types of things for functionality. This isn't towards you, just kind of a rant towards "that crowd". Im sure they feel the same toward "us"....all good and ones opinion I guess!!!
Yeah, but we've grown to love the look because of it's functionality. Now it's just the look without the functionality.

With cheap stick on crap all you look forward too is sun fade damage a few years from now.

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Yeah, I'm with the whole "fake scoops are tacky" crowd. The first thing that drew me to the new Mustang was its complete and utter LACK of superfluous crap. Scoops that do nothing are as bad as giant wings on FWD cars. They're like bodybuilders who can't lift real weights -- worse, they're like the guys who inject themselves with Synthol and claim they're "hella jacked."

slcoddity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
caliper covers
Sponsored