Sponsored

What does a changed order date mean?

PrabhtheStig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR 2015 GT Premium Auto, 3.55, nav, premiers trim
Hey guys. In cotus my estimated delivery date went from July 25th to July 31st. My car is in production. Does that mean something went wrong during production? Is something wrong with quality control?
Am I just freaking out?
Sponsored

humster21

Black Mustang Lover
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
15 Black EB Premium w/PP
Hey guys. In cotus my estimated delivery date went from July 25th to July 31st. My car is in production. Does that mean something went wrong during production? Is something wrong with quality control?
Am I just freaking out?
Nope, you are fine. COTUS likes to jump around. Mine jumped 5 times before the car was delivered. It is a beta program and does some funky stuff. I know this wait is tough. Hang in there.

ThatCanadianGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brit
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black v6
Am I just freaking out?
If you have an EDD of July 31st, I think you're in the 7/13 build week with me which means your car hasn't even started production yet. As mentioned above, COTUS fluctuates quite a bit. You'll get a more accurate idea once we get closer to late July.

OP
OP

PrabhtheStig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR 2015 GT Premium Auto, 3.55, nav, premiers trim
If you have an EDD of July 31st, I think you're in the 7/13 build week with me which means your car hasn't even started production yet. As mentioned above, COTUS fluctuates quite a bit. You'll get a more accurate idea once we get closer to late July.
It has been in production since 6-9-15
I just needed reassurance to keep me sane. Lol. Thanks

ThatCanadianGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brit
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black v6
It has been in production since 6-9-15
I just needed reassurance to keep me sane. Lol. Thanks
Have you checked your window sticker yet? Curious as to what your blend date is. Mine is listed as "in production" on COTUS as well but it's not being built until July 14th. That's why I thought you were in the same boat :cheers: