Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
You have Conti Sport Contact 7's, those are supposed to way outperform PS4S. How do you like them?
They’re excellent, I’ve always bought Michelin but was curious this time having watched reviews. They’re cheaper as a bonus and I’ll definitely buy again.

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w 3rd pedal delete
It would be useful to know how many miles you get out of the Conti’s compared to the Michelins.

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
They’re excellent, I’ve always bought Michelin but was curious this time having watched reviews. They’re cheaper as a bonus and I’ll definitely buy again.
One big question is the following, how significant is the rim/wheel protector of the Conti 7 compared to the PS4S? I have to regularly navigate some large curbs and the PS4S wheel protection really sticks out far and helps a lot.

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
One big question is the following, how significant is the rim/wheel protector of the Conti 7 compared to the PS4S? I have to regularly navigate some large curbs and the PS4S wheel protection really sticks out far and helps a lot.
Rim protection is good, I’ll grab some pics 👍🏻

What brakes did you go for? Did you source in UK?
The discs are Zimmerman Sport Z available from AUTODOC and I imported the pads from rock auto, they’re Powerstop Z26. Practically no dust and stop pretty well!

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Car is filthy so don’t want to show too much lol but here is front then rear, not easy to show properly in a phone pic but plenty of protection

IMG_9099.jpeg
IMG_9098.jpeg

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Car is filthy so don’t want to show too much lol but here is front then rear, not easy to show properly in a phone pic but plenty of protection

IMG_9099.jpeg
IMG_9098.jpeg
Thanks mate, I may now switch, looks like good protection.

Sponsored

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Fitted the stitched centre console after dying the bullit green stitching

IMG_9173.jpeg

Put the Race99 map back on it

IMG_9168.jpeg

Removed my Drake accelerator pedal and fitted a Steeda heel/toe one, also spaced it out 10mm……..what a difference!
Also fitted the Drake dead pedal I’ve had for 2 years lol

IMG_9174.jpeg

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Fitted the stitched centre console after dying the bullit green stitching

IMG_9173.jpeg

Put the Race99 map back on it

IMG_9168.jpeg

Removed my Drake accelerator pedal and fitted a Steeda heel/toe one, also spaced it out 10mm……..what a difference!
Also fitted the Drake dead pedal I’ve had for 2 years lol

IMG_9174.jpeg
ooo power map, nice :sunglasses: Nice pedals, I have the same Steeda throttle pedal, what did you mean when you said youve spaced it out? I assume no drugs were involved :) I'm taking mine a trip to the local recycling site tomorrow. Go me!

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
ooo power map, nice :sunglasses: Nice pedals, I have the same Steeda throttle pedal, what did you mean when you said youve spaced it out? I assume no drugs were involved :) I'm taking mine a trip to the local recycling site tomorrow. Go me!

How posh, recycling in a Mustang :clap:

I fitted 10mm nylon spacers behind the ali pedal to lift it off the actual throttle pedal, wish I’d done it before!

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
How posh, recycling in a Mustang :clap:

I fitted 10mm nylon spacers behind the ali pedal to lift it off the actual throttle pedal, wish I’d done it before!
tbh i'm tempted to push the fcking thing into one of the skips and leave it there! House rubbish and all!
I was always worried that when i took the car for servicing they'd do a test drive (they always do) and loop the damned thing cause they hit both pedals when going for the brake.

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
tbh i'm tempted to push the fcking thing into one of the skips and leave it there! House rubbish and all!
Oh I know that feeling! I’ve spent so much, like you, fault finding with no success, going in on Monday to have the code deleted, I’ve had enough, I just want to use it. Everyone assures me there is no fault to be found, I don’t feel good about it, codes are there for a reason but, enough!
Sponsored