Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I checked COITUS over and over thinking it would somehow magically change the status from in transit to delivered, even though my EDD isn't till the 29th.
Fixed. :)
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I got my first paint chips at ~3000 so I guess I should get used to this...
I need to drive where you live. I probably had my first chip by 30 miles, not 3000 ... and practically a new chip every time it's driven to work! Roads here are like frickin' gravel horse trails. :rant:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Anyways, you have some great patience in taking those badges off to dip them. I just taped them off nice and tight and went to work on them. The best thing ever about plasti is the fact that you can just peel the damn stuff right off!
Where did you get that color of Plastic dip you used that looks kind of like dark stainless steel? Thinking of doing the same on my black GT.

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well I was going to post about installing amber headlight tints today but t-boned another car who was at fault instead. I can still show off the tint in one headlight as the other one is destroyed lol..
At least it was the other guys fault, hopefully they have insurance and the fix is clean. Still not good though.

I was thinking about going amber as well, what are you using?

Thanks,
Don

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
I need to drive where you live. I probably had my first chip by 30 miles, not 3000 ... and practically a new chip every time it's driven to work! Roads here are like frickin' gravel horse trails. :rant:

Besides the small dings in my paint, I have 4 or 5 chips out of my windshield. And only 11,000 miles.

Sponsored

MJS-P51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Magnetic Metallic
This is my favorite and most beneficial mod so far. My Shadow Trooper valve covers.

Instant 15HP gain, 30HP with Imperial Tune provided by Kuat Drive Yards tuning :)

MJS-P51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where did you get that color of Plastic dip you used that looks kind of like dark stainless steel? Thinking of doing the same on my black GT.
http://www.dipyourcar.com/

They have some special metallic colors they claim aren't available elsewhere. I used the metallic anthracite. I think it really came out great for being plasti dip :)

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Those tire valve covers are awesome but unless they are welded on there (defeating the purpose of a removable valve cover) someone will steal those within a month if you leave it parked anywhere in public. People are thieves. You may want to unscrew them if you leave it parked anywhere for more than 5 minutes. Hate to see your cool idea stolen.

As for the thread….

Just put on Steeda Hood Strut kit today. Could not be happier with the results. Will post up pictures later as it is so humid in my garage the camera will just fog up.

Sponsored

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
http://www.dipyourcar.com/

They have some special metallic colors they claim aren't available elsewhere. I used the metallic anthracite. I think it really came out great for being plasti dip :)
Plust Anthracite is fun to say. Did you just need one can of the spray or did you get more?

MJS-P51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those tire valve covers are awesome but unless they are welded on there (defeating the purpose of a removable valve cover) someone will steal those within a month if you leave it parked anywhere in public. People are thieves. You may want to unscrew them if you leave it parked anywhere for more than 5 minutes. Hate to see your cool idea stolen.
Thanks!

Yeah, i'm definitely aware of that fact but it's not like they're an expensive modification :) If they go, they go...i'll just make some more. they're essentially the same color as my Stang and with the black PP wheels I hope most people don't even notice.

MJS-P51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plust Anthracite is fun to say. Did you just need one can of the spray or did you get more?
One can is plenty for the the badges....I probably have 1/2-3/4 of the can left!

claydog501

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
clay
Vehicle(s)
2015 ford mustang v6 magnetic
got on 95 south got up to 105 and let off the gas it sounded like it got made at me lol