Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
It might be interesting to see how they repaired it after the collapse near Big Spur.

Are you going to hit up Highway 1? If you don't you're missing out. Big time.

I did it both ways in my Lexus. Well mostly, jumped over to the 5 to save time on a trip up to Seattle.
Sponsored

rcald

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3483 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Got the same waiting for my Bullitt this weekend!
Bought new Sonax Ultra Slick spray from the same place that did my ceramic / Xpel, they highly recommended it, so am curious how it's turn out and I'll post results.

By the way, do you have a trusted trick for the windshield? I even bought the Invisible Glass little plastic reach tool, but still cant' get it 100% clean and see streaks when windshield is foggy. Maybe mine was that nasty?
Been using the same glass cleaner since being in diapers and a clean soft towel, not microfiber..also had the windows treated when the coatings were done.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Me three, lol. Finished my work for the day at 10am. So it's a light detail for the nice weekend we're about to have.
I am waiting until Monday. It must be sparkling on Tuesday for the wheel install. :giggle:

Sponsored

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Demon
What did you go with ? One season or all seasons... here in So Cal we use summer tires year round. I've been shopping tire rack myself. Had Pilots PS4 on another car and loved em.

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
I had the pleasure of arranging to get a new windshield. Truck in the far right lane of a 4 lane stretch dropped a bunch of dirt and stuff when it hit a dip. I was in the far left lane and though, "I'm glad I wasn't behind him when that happened". And then saw the big rock coming toward my windshield

I thought it hit high and lifted the sun visor to check, seeing nothing I felt relieved. Then put the visor back down and caught the glint on the lower left corner. Big star break impact and cracks starting up and going across the windshield. The one going across was about a foot and half long by the time I got to the office.

I haven't even had the new Mustang a month yet.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Demon
What did you go with ? One season or all seasons... here in So Cal we use summer tires year round. I've been shopping tire rack myself. Had Pilots PS4 on another car and loved em.
I had planned on keeping the wheel sizes the same and I needed rear tires bad so I bought 275/40/19 Toyo Proxes Sport All-Seasons. When I found out the MRR GF7's wouldn't clear the calipers in the front I decided to go a different route. I am moving the 275/40/19's up front and I will have Nitto NT550 summer's in the back. 305/30/20. I don't track or drag with it so I think I can get some good mileage out of them. I don't mind having different tires on the car.

PVAMT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Deep impact blue / silver stripes, red pinstripes
Vehicle Showcase
Went to the Mustang owners museum. I have been wanting to go since they opened. It’s not huge but have some nice Mustangs. Worth the drive from the Raleigh area
Sponsored