Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

groove93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Brown
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Washed the car this afternoon. So glad for the breeze outside.
I focused on getting the plastic trim cleaned this time around.

I also tried applying Chemical Guys GRP on my tires using a Detailers brush. A little Bob Ross action. Eventually I took one of my microfiber applicators and wiped off a lot of excessive coating.

IMG_20210530_182837_Bokeh~2.jpg

IMG_20210530_182551~2.jpg
Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Guys.. I actually think its going to sell.. people on Facebook are messaging me a lot, 200+ views, and several saves, and also had a couple GT owners who clearly aren't even looking say "ITS AN ECOBOOST IT AINT WORTH SHIT" im not even kidding. I said I dont care if its an ecoboost or not, im sorry buy it or move on, then a few "GET A V8 P*ssy*

ok.

move on.

I havnt been accepted into the s550 mustang fb group to list it, but the regular marketplace ad is gaining a lot of interest. (regional) but seriously, ecoboost are 25-30k for beat up old ones with no warranty/high mileage. 5k more gets you basically a serious HPP package, full suspension with fp tune, and supporting mods, intercooler etc. not to mention, brand 3k in brand new rims and tires, with like just a few thousand miles on them.

I wouldn't make any money on my sale, but I would break even after 2 years of tinkering/modding.

Still not sure why those GT owners feel the need to harass the inbox of my gf though, if they aren't even interested in buying. dumb.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Guys.. I actually think its going to sell.. people on Facebook are messaging me a lot, 200+ views, and several saves, and also had a couple GT owners who clearly aren't even looking say "ITS AN ECOBOOST IT AINT WORTH SHIT" im not even kidding. I said I dont care if its an ecoboost or not, im sorry buy it or move on, then a few "GET A V8 P*ssy*

ok.

move on.

I havnt been accepted into the s550 mustang fb group to list it, but the regular marketplace ad is gaining a lot of interest. (regional) but seriously, ecoboost are 25-30k for beat up old ones with no warranty/high mileage. 5k more gets you basically a serious HPP package, full suspension with fp tune, and supporting mods, intercooler etc. not to mention, brand 3k in brand new rims and tires, with like just a few thousand miles on them.

I wouldn't make any money on my sale, but I would break even after 2 years of tinkering/modding.

Still not sure why those GT owners feel the need to harass the inbox of my gf though, if they aren't even interested in buying. dumb.
FB marketplace is a circus.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
There are many reasons I don't do FB. You just discovered one.

Last edited:

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium

ok.

move on.

Be careful on FB Marketplace. I listed my C7 there. Many people there are complete douchebags. Some comments you will receive will roast your tushy.

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Be careful on FB Marketplace. I listed my C7 there. Many people there are complete douchebags. Some comments you will receive will roast your tushy.
IMO FB Marketplace is only for beater cars, most of the people on there are rude, poor, and want a perfect vehicle for $500. Lmao

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
IMO FB Marketplace is only for beater cars, most of the people on there are rude, poor, and want a perfect vehicle for $500. Lmao
⬆ This.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
We think one guy was mad because he couldn’t flip it. He had several pics of diff mustangs on his profile over like 6 month flip. Thinking he buys and sells and mine wasn’t a car he could do it on, as he insulted us and said overpriced and ranted on. Idc whatever

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
We think one guy was mad because he couldn’t flip it. He had several pics of diff mustangs on his profile over like 6 month flip. Thinking he buys and sells and mine wasn’t a car he could do it on, as he insulted us and said overpriced and ranted on. Idc whatever
It's entertaining for sure. Just be careful and don't share too much info about your whereabouts and such. Ppl are desperate and crazy. Some take it to the heart.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
organized the tire and wheel emporium. This rack cost $100 and 4hrs to build with my dad. in the other pics you can see the steel shelves which cost $200 and assemble in 10 minutes if you're going slow, and holds 2500lbs per shelf. I don't think it was a good trade off even if I can put 14 tires on the wooden one and 3 stacks of wheels with tires along the bottom, vs 2 stacks and 6 tires.

2021-05-30 20.57.22.jpg

2021-05-29 18.04.46.jpg

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Truly wish I'd of kept my '18 Z06.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I don't list anything on FB Marketplace or even browse the ads. Oh, I don't actually have a Facebook account that is always activated. I activate my account only when the local car club announces they are planning an event.

texaswrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MAGNETIC
Installed GT350 style fenders today. I like how the vent/grill completes the side lines of the car.
20210530_133107.jpg
20210530_133134.jpg
Did you do it yourself?
Any shims needed for alignment? I have a magnetic 15 GT PP, and have been looking to make a change on the car. Thanks

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Cleaned the brake dust off the wheels and tires at least. Started raining so I didn't bother with washing the rest.

Filled up with more E85 for a drive to the mountains tomorrow.
Sponsored