Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
McMaster Carr. But I might also have.
you have that clamp?? lol let me know, I will pay you for it and shipping, I would appreciate it! my finger is pointing to the little guy that I need, its weird. I keep all my oem parts in a box, but damn I dont have that 2nd clamp, I must of dropped it somewhere or lost it in attic somewhere.
Sponsored

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
That's nice and all but I'll still be wearing mine. The tree pollen is horrendous right now. It's nice not being looked at weird when covering half my face to keep that shit out of my sinuses.
Think of all the time and money spent researching allergy's that doctors and scientists have done to try helping people and all people had to do was wear a mask....lmfao

Just referencing The Great Polish Keyfob Incident.

I'd love it if going forward people would wear a mask when they're feeling sick. It'll never happen, but think about nice it would be to never get coughed or sneezed on again.
Where TF are you shopping where people are coughing and sneezing on you? 🤣

Sponsored

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
You know what I mean. Think about all the people who would go out sick like it's not a big deal. Coughing and sneezing and dripping everywhere. People are gross. They have to be told to wash their hands. They have to be told HOW to wash their hands. I'm surprised that most adults can even wipe their own asses without instructions. Actually, I assume they don't know how :cwl:

...:puke:
Would be nice if this caused people to do what is considered the normal and polite thing to do in several Asian countries (Thailand, Japan, Singapore, others) when you have a cold: were a face mask when you're out and about. Not for yourself, but for everyone else.

Probability of that happening? Is negative probability a thing?

James1980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I've seen some of you guy do this with pool noodles. We had some so I thought I would give it a try. :cwl:
I have Roush Axle backs and the cold start is a little brutal in my quiet neighborhood. They fit right in the Roush tips snugly without modification. Believe it or not it works. With them in its quieter than stock.

No one ever complained but I could feel their stares, lol. So I'm sure my neighbors will appreciate it

Thank you to whoever it was that discovered this
IMG_9290.jpg

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Those things stay put on startup?
Would think that you would have a "shot by pool noodle" assault charge coming at you.
Also, looks like.an aroused dog.........

James1980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
The Roush tips are welded to a Y thats bolted to the muffler. This weld leaves a rough ridge inside the tips that grabs the pool noodle. Kind of hard to explain. But yeah, they stay put.
I'm sure if I revved it they would shoot out, but idle and fast idle, no problem

Cement Bench

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffy
Vehicle(s)
2020 BULLITT
You know what I mean. Think about all the people who would go out sick like it's not a big deal. Coughing and sneezing and dripping everywhere. People are gross. They have to be told to wash their hands. They have to be told HOW to wash their hands. I'm surprised that most adults can even wipe their own asses without instructions. Actually, I assume they don't know how :cwl:

...:puke:
there are instructions?

Sponsored

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
She got washed today. Finally. Not a perfect wash. But much needed. Covered in brake dust and pollen and rain. Also dropped the CF GT 350 spoiler on it. Lools pretty good. Much better quality over the black abs one I had.

Pics in a few. Got burgers on the grill right now.

MikeMr305

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I have a Mishimoto separator that I really like -- high-quality materials and well made. The connectors and hoses fit perfectly. It's under the radiator cover, which must be removed to empty it, but that is really a few-minute job. They have a drain line kit with a petcock that allows you to drain out the bottom, but I'm afraid that with the oil that would cling to the walls of the catch can and the sides of the drain hose, I wouldn't be able to tell accurately how much oil had accumulated.

PXL_20200926_185210374.jpg
Interesting, the add w1 uses the same spot more or less from their photos, but it looks like it sticks out enough to not have to remove any trim to empty it. We'll see about that when i receive the mount though. Every catch can should have some sort of dip stick imo, that im grateful of on the add w1.

James1980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Those things stay put on startup?
Would think that you would have a "shot by pool noodle" assault charge coming at you.
Also, looks like.an aroused dog.........
Fortunately they wont leave my driveway.
After I did it I showed my wife and her response was, "you know we have blue ones too right?" :facepalm:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Tie some paracord through them and anchor it to something so they pull out when you drive off :like:

WD :like:

James1980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Tie some paracord through them and anchor it to something so they pull out when you drive off :like:

WD :like:
Great idea if I could back into my garage but I cant.
No biggie, I can get out of the car for a second and remove them. I never drive it in the little rain we get here
Sponsored