Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

AmericanV8Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, 2016 Corvette C7 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Finally decided to start the Ford buy-back problem.... yup. Fun day.
Sponsored

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got my Xpel protection film installed car looks stunning with it hope for good protection :)

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
so i didnt get a chance to take this picture on "mustang day" but it was close. it was on apr 19 when i had off and all the kids were home.
its been a little busy around our house lately so when the chance came i took it.
hope everyone enjoyed their "mustang" weekend!
P1230307mod.jpg

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP

Sponsored

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
so i didnt get a chance to take this picture on "mustang day" but it was close. it was on apr 19 when i had off and all the kids were home.
its been a little busy around our house lately so when the chance came i took it.
hope everyone enjoyed their "mustang" weekend!
P1230307mod.jpg
That’s awesome, is that the one from TARGET. I will be getting one for our grandson this year

foxcoupefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT4
Installed and realigned yesterday with Cortex bumpsteer kit. Car is lowered 20mm on FP Magneride springs and I truly didn't think it was low enough to justify these however, I just like top of the line parts and they did help quite a bit! On top of helping with bumpsteer, the heim joints will eliminate any bind. The Cortex version of this part definitely has the most heavy duty heim joint, so that was attractive to me as well.

Should have wiped everything off prior to the photo. hahahaha. I am so particular, I wax my suspension components.

20190422_181403.jpg

Last edited:

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Do you recognize this part of your car? It will be similar but not the same unless you've done what I did today: installed 403281 - RTR Quarter Splitters (18-19 GT, EcoBoost) Item #: 403281. I've already been calling them Hilarious, as in "Side Splitters". Do you reckon they will have any significant effect on aero performance? I'm admitting that I finally succumbed to the "Because I Can" disease. A hundred and ten bucks. That means that in combination with the 404870 - Roush Rear Valance Aero Foil Kit (18-19 GT) Item #: 404870, at one hundred forty bucks, I have sent two fifty to American Muscle in exchange for overpriced pieces of plastic of questionable utitity.

Sometimes I feel I have made especially ridiculous decisions. Fun, ain't it?

YellowCarRearSideSplitterRightSide_DSCN5348.jpg
American Muscle has a talent for charging exorbitant prices for "pieces of plastic".

Ronin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTP Stage 1
Finally got the car in to fix the A/C. Dealer replaced a leaking "valve assembly" and also repaired evidence of "rodent damage". I never thought to ask the original owner if, where or when the car had been stored as I doubt mice got to it in the last few months with me driving it weekly but possible I guess. Anyway, I got cold air for now. And no evaporator issue just valves and Mickey...

Sponsored

Staimpedance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford F250 6.0L, 2016 Subaru Forester XT, 2019 Roush RS3 Mustang GT
I just got done installing a new Hurst shifter (though I put the ziptie on the wrong side, will probably eventually need a new leather boot but meh, who cares about leather boots?) and a couple of engine bay cleanup items. There are a few more being shipped and I can't wait until I have all of the odds and ends done!
WZx5xhu.jpg
L5nnS6D.jpg

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
These rims remind me of the old turbines aka knuckle busters from the Fox Bodies when it comes to difficulty cleaning
I dumped those wheels on my β€˜89 GT right after buying it, for two reasons. 1. they are a huge PITA to clean, and 2. I hated trying to find decent 15” size tires nowadays. Switched the car to 16” Pony five spokes instead, which are so much better to have on a Fox body.