Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
This was last week, but I installed Steeda tension arms with upgraded bushings and PP lateral arms in the front. Hell of a difference in the front end. No more unbearable squeaking, car feels snappy, and I swear this eliminated a lot of slop in the front because my brakes feel much more responsive now than they did before.

For next week I have the opportunity to snag some Baer Sport cross drilled front rotors, is it worth the upgrade over the blank fronts? They’re brand new and I usually choose blank rotors but uhh these are pretty pricey and I’m getting them for super cheap, so it can’t hurt can it? I wish they were the Eradispeed variant but that’s wishful thinking.
Sponsored

Flare65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
2RVk3mr.jpg

8UrhSZP.jpg

nSbudQm.jpg

cBkxc2O.jpg

I bought some Weather Tech front floor mats and the trunk protector. The front floor mats show dirt and dust, but I swear they were clean until I walked across the garage floor! Very happy with the purchase of these!

If you ever have a chance to visit the Weather Tech factory store in Bolingbrook IL, its worth the trip. Lots of stuff on display other than all their products... race cars, vintage motorcycles, etc... They even have cafe with all kinds of specialty drinks that you can order, all free of charge while you wait for your number to be called for assistance.

Sponsored

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Got my new USB port in and Sync updated so I can use Apple Carplay. For non navi cars like mine, carplay is a game changer. No more wedging my phone under the mode switches to use maps.

Sponsored

lsiunsuex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible Premium
Stock intercooler to ETS intercooler.

Next weekend, spoiler, downpipe and new cross drilled slotted rotors
i1.JPG
i2.JPG
i3.JPG

1blkpny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang GT premium
Installed the MRT h pipe. Very easy install and love the sound with my Slp loudmouths. Such a great improvement on the depth of the tone. 1 1/2 hours total