Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

TheMark

obsessed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Ignot Silver
I want to buy and install some Steeda goodies, but first I need TJ to reply to my private message!

We appreciate your support & would love to hear your feedback when all is installed! Glad we were able to get you the discount code for you order too.

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Steeda IRS braces I scored locally for a good deal and installed a JLT oil separator. Steeda 2 point front brace should be here tomorrow. Test and tune on Saturday.

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Installed the Steeda IRS braces I scored locally for a good deal and installed a JLT oil separator. Steeda 2 point front brace should be here tomorrow. Test and tune on Saturday.
@ctandc72 ... any noticeable added road noise or vibrations from installing the IRS braces?

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
@ctandc72 ... any noticeable added road noise or vibrations from installing the IRS braces?
Funny you ask. I'm normally not the person to ask when it comes to added noise or vibration. Compared to my past project cars - the '17 Mustang is ridiculously quiet and smooth. Not to mention I normally have the radio on fairly loud LOL.

But last night, after installing the IRS braces, I was trying to get some datalogs from several different pulls so radio was off etc.

I didn't notice any added noise or vibration.

What I DID notice was the rear of the car being much more planted on several turns I take regularly. These turns are exit / on ramps onto a highway with a 65mph speed limit - these ramps are rather long. Perfect to try and get some some 2nd and 3rd gear pull datalogs. All of them have seams in the pavement in the middle of the curves. The car seemed to stay on line and take those bumps much better.

Didn't get a chance to do any hard take off's - but I'm hitting test and tune Saturday.

Sponsored

USAF

#GTFOsquad_0047
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1993 GT
dropped my baby off for some TLC @PristineAutoDetail, Nottingham,PA....
if you're within driving rage to
256 Nottingham Rd, Nottingham, PA ...go see Chad, treats your car like his own top class work you will not be disappointed!
http://www.pristineautodetails.com/ 717-439-5431 :headbang:
IMG_3673.JPG

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
We appreciate your support & would love to hear your feedback when all is installed! Glad we were able to get you the discount code for you order too.

Best Regards,

TJ
Thanks for the discount. Will do.

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
So a few weeks back I was all set and thought I was done with my mods (haha, yeah right) then @bjstang started upping his interior and it made me think mine could use some sprucing up as well.

Today I got in some of my carbon fiber interior bits and installed the dash panels. Still waiting on some parts but the initial stage looks promising!

And thanks to @50 Deep for hooking up the discount code from s550 carbon!
Are these overlays or replacements? how much did they run ya? :eyebulge:

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
So a few weeks back I was all set and thought I was done with my mods (haha, yeah right) then [MENTION=27640]bjstang[/MENTION] started upping his interior and it made me think mine could use some sprucing up as well.

Today I got in some of my carbon fiber interior bits and installed the dash panels. Still waiting on some parts but the initial stage looks promising!

And thanks to [MENTION=20243]50 Deep[/MENTION] for hooking up the discount code from s550 carbon!
First you start off with a red leather wheel then you're all like hmm carbon fiber looks neat actually so let me get that wheel instead and now you're doing carbon fiber panels. Soon you'll be just like [MENTION=19793]2morrow[/MENTION]!

Looks killer though.

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
dropped my baby off for some TLC @PristineAutoDetail, Nottingham,PA....
if you're within driving rage to
256 Nottingham Rd, Nottingham, PA ...go see Chad, treats your car like his own top class work you will not be disappointed!
http://www.pristineautodetails.com/ 717-439-5431 :headbang:
Nice ride brother! Love those wheels on the pristine black paint.:thumbsup:

Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
For all of you looking to improve your stance, we are now having 15% off Steeda Springs:

29542355_2015827092071603_2602572088855633117_n.jpg

Best Regards,

TJ