Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
You mean TWO tickets...

One speeding ticket, what $250-450? Traffic school under $50? No change in insurance.
depends how fast youre going if youre granted traffic school on your first offense or not. Should read can* then.
Sponsored

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
depends how fast youre going if youre granted traffic school on your first offense or not. Should read can* then.
There's a difference between speeding and driving recklessly. If you're going 90-100 MPH+ on the freeway you deserve every dollar of that rate increase. Go do it on closed course, not where you can kill people.

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
diode 4th brake light. super easy to install, took 15 minutes

and no i didnt leave the wire just hanging there..lol

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
There's a difference between speeding and driving recklessly. If you're going 90-100 MPH+ on the freeway you deserve every dollar of that rate increase. Go do it on closed course, not where you can kill people.
im stating the facts. youre right that its often the 2nd ticket that costs much more since traffic school is normally an option

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
really? lol

1 speeding ticket in california over 3 years will easily cost +$1,000. It's pretty simple math..
then don't get a ticket or speed to get a ticket or break the law to begin with, simple logic... easily avoidable.

Sponsored

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Installed my Ford Racing deck lid panel.

Before

After

And the infamous dimple...But that will most likely be covered up when the coyote badge gets here

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
I typically don't speed, i do catch myself speeding sometimes and its usually due to the fact that on an open road 80mph and even higher in the s550 feels like 60, to me at least. the passport will be a great reminder to slow down when it alerts, keeps me from zoning out and going to fast. I am also a fan of the reminder for the red light cameras, those things are bastards. The custom sounds in my area sells that model for 1999.00, so I feel like that was a decent price for something I like, if having one to you means you must speed like a jerk and this is a get out of jail free card that is not the case here.

Now I will add that I actually ordered 2 of these and one is for my wife who does speed like a jerk, so please direct all comments to her.

WhiplashGo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Installed my Ford Racing deck lid panel.

Before

After

And the infamous dimple...But that will most likely be covered up when the coyote badge gets here
Have other people had this dimple on theres?

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
even oem with emblems have it. just gotta look hard

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
Installed the Steeda CAI and dipped the coil covers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BallisticBurrito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Thanks. Increase in vibration or noise? I really love how refined the car is and quiet it is when you're not getting on it. I've held off on these because all of them seem to make a noticeable difference in NVH quality.
Yeah there is quite a bit of nvh increase with the boomba. Mainly because it is pretty much a solid aluminum mount with a couple of rubber washers. Ya might be better off with a polyurethane one.

SeanR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 Mustang GT
Installed all my Diode Dynamics products except for the DLRs. One of the switchback lights doesn't light up properly, my vanity mirror lights didn't work on one mirror, and the reverse light took an hour to install because they didn't have a video stating that I needed to take the subwoofer out.

In all, great products but a little bit of a reliability issue.