Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Sure buddy. Sure.

My car will out-stop and out-handle yours any day, with your drag-skinnies up front and slicks in the back.

Your car does one thing, it's a one trick Pony. And not really that well. Pure acceleration will never be the Mustang's strength.
You obviously know nothing about my car. I have 6 piston brembos in the front and 4 piston wilwoods in the rear. Coilovers and adjustable shocks. I’m 10 minutes away from swapping the 19x10’s and R888R’s, making some suspension adjustments and outhandling your smart ass mouth in any way shape or form you prefer.
I’m sorry you know nothing about drag racing too though, if you look across all sanctioning race bodies you’ll find mustangs at the top. They’re decent at everything depending on setup.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
You obviously know nothing about my car. I have 6 piston brembos in the front and 4 piston wilwoods in the rear. Coilovers and adjustable shocks. I’m 10 minutes away from swapping the 19x10’s and R888R’s, making some suspension adjustments and outhandling your smart ass mouth in any way shape or form you prefer.
I’m sorry you know nothing about drag racing too though, if you look across all sanctioning race bodies you’ll find mustangs at the top. They’re decent at everything depending on setup.
Sure, and then I could put race slicks on my car, and brake and handle even better than yours. That's a never-ending back and forth.

But the fact is, you've set your car up for the drag-strip, I've watched one of your lame ass videos. And Mustangs aren't any good at straight-line acceleration. The physics are completely against the Mustang.

For all the money, time and effort you've put into your car, I could go buy a Plaid and wreck you at a drag-strip on fucking street tires, because physics.

Drag racing? Mustangs at the top?

Sure buddy, show us all those Mustangs at the top.

Last edited:

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Sure, and then I could put race slicks on my car, and brake and handle even better than yours. That's a never-ending back and forth.

But the fact is, you've set your car up for the drag-strip, I've watched one of your lame ass videos. And Mustangs aren't any good at straight-line acceleration. The physics are completely against the Mustang.

For all the money, time and effort you've put into your car, I could go buy a Plaid and wreck you at a drag-strip on fucking street tires, because physics.

Drag racing? Mustangs at the top?

Sure buddy, show us all those Mustangs at the top.
I’ve ran a plaid, they couldn’t get theirs into the 8’s stripping the entire interior out of the car. And you’d need a hell of a lot more money than I’ve invested in my car to even buy a used plaid.

my car isn’t a race car, it’s a daily. And depending on what I’m doing will determine the car setup. Where I live there is a lot more drag racing than curcuit or road courses so that’s what I attend when I can.

And yes Mustangs are at the top of drag racing. As a matter of fact a lot of races limit the amount of mustangs in classes because they dominate the competition. You obviously don’t pay attention to drag racing if you think otherwise.

Now go back to your miserable little life where you have to make snide comments to feel relevant and justify your existence.

Sponsored

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I’ve ran a plaid, they couldn’t get theirs into the 8’s stripping the entire interior out of the car.

https://insideevs.com/news/592034/tesla-model-s-plaid-quarter-mile-record/

And yes Mustangs are at the top of drag racing. As a matter of fact a lot of races limit the amount of mustangs in classes because they dominate the competition. You obviously don’t pay attention to drag racing if you think otherwise.

Now go back to your miserable little life where you have to make snide comments to feel relevant and justify your existence.
Prove word one of "Mustangs are at the top of drag racing". Give us one example of "a lot of races limit the amount of mustangs in classes because they dominate the competition." Because no, I don't pay attention to drag racing. It's ghey.

And one last thing son; YOU started with the snide comments, not me.

Last edited:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV

Jstang23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Eruption Green

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT

Yup, I've determined he's either blind or can't read. It's a shame really, he's got a nice car but absolutely ruins it with his attitude.
I know it's tough to parse the meaning of "snide comment", but here's where it started;

Must suck to be slow I guess

Sponsored

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
get a life, dude. nobody cares about you proving anything here.
You care enough to jump in when & where it's really not necessary.