Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Just went to a car show today. Happy times.

8EAA54F9-1B60-4150-B3E1-12C0FB7C84FC.jpeg
Are those the 2018 Shelby OEM GT350 Wheels you mention in your profile signature? They look awesome.
Sponsored

Last edited:

MakoShark

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost Fastback
I've been designing custom hood stripe over the last month. I based the design on the original Mach 1 and made a few tweaks to it so it matches my color and wheels. Most of the time I spent taking the measurements over and over again and redesigned the stripe maybe 15 times until it was lining properly with the heat extractors. After 3 proofing prints on a paper I was ready to have it cut from the 3M vinyl wrap. Today I found some time to install the stripe on my car. The design is open to future add ons whether it be dual stripe over the roof and trunk or just satin dark grey wrap of the roof and mirror covers. I still have to decide what will look the best 😁

Hnet.com-image-1.jpg

Hnet.com-image-2.jpg

Hnet.com-image-3.jpg

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
Went on a road trip with my weekend therapy machines. Visiting the Northeast Kingdom/Burke Mountain in Vermont for a bunch of mountain biking and sight-seeing. Car is such a joy to drive...

IMG_3641.jpeg

IMG_3645.jpeg

IMG_3652.jpeg
IMG_3680.jpeg

IMG_3684.jpeg

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Got to toy with a LEO yesterday. Was on a 55MPH back road noticed him in rear view mirror so I set my Cruise at 56. He stayed on my bumper until we hit the twisties (which I know well) then he would fall back and catch me again on the straights. Did this from Arnaudville to Grand Coteau. Once he realized I wasn't going to do anything stupid, he kept off my bumper for the second half.

Note to self. Get a dash cam with rear view.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
If you open it up on a highway all the Porsche/Pagani/Ferrari guys will be sooooooo envy. Got spoiler? Beat this :cwl:
Dude, if it wasn't locked out at speed, imagine hanging a mirror on the inside of the trunk and if some di*kwobbler has brights on behind you (which is like a damned epidemic in OH), you'd just go POP and open the trunk to reflect their brights right back at them. :giggle:
Oh or the lifted trucks that swapped stock reflectors for LEDs and didn't get them aimed properly. Freaking hate that. :explode:

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Got to toy with a LEO yesterday. Was on a 55MPH back road noticed him in rear view mirror so I set my Cruise at 56. He stayed on my bumper until we hit the twisties (which I know well) then he would fall back and catch me again on the straights. Did this from Arnaudville to Grand Coteau. Once he realized I wasn't going to do anything stupid, he kept off my bumper for the second half.

Note to self. Get a dash cam with rear view.
Viofo A129 Pro Duo. Got that in my Bullitt and wife's F150. 4K at the front for high resolution and easy to read license plates, HD in the back to at least establish situation.
Highly recommend!

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I've been designing custom hood stripe over the last month. I based the design on the original Mach 1 and made a few tweaks to it so it matches my color and wheels. Most of the time I spent taking the measurements over and over again and redesigned the stripe maybe 15 times until it was lining properly with the heat extractors. After 3 proofing prints on a paper I was ready to have it cut from the 3M vinyl wrap. Today I found some time to install the stripe on my car. The design is open to future add ons whether it be dual stripe over the roof and trunk or just satin dark grey wrap of the roof and mirror covers. I still have to decide what will look the best 😁

Hnet.com-image-1.jpg

Hnet.com-image-2.jpg

Hnet.com-image-3.jpg
Oi! Fellow Czech! How come your location says Slovakia and the plate is CZ from Autopolis?

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Just thought this was a funny video today. Not sure if he was trying to talk to me or race me but I found it amusing. Some back seat action going on 😆 I need to find a better place to mount my dash cam tho.

Was a TRX or Rebel in HD? They did such a poor job distinguishing those two that I can't tell.

Dual dash cam for the win, it's awesome. Although the angle of the rear window gives a lot of glare on mine. :(

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Better to get 2 cameras or the one with 2 lenses? I really need to make this happen sooner than later, been putting it off for years now lol.

MakoShark

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost Fastback
Oi! Fellow Czech! How come your location says Slovakia and the plate is CZ from Autopolis?
Because I am from Slovakia, bought the car in Slovakia and drive it here, however the government wanted me to pay 2800 EUR for the registration 😂 So I opted for temporary residency in CZ and paid 1000 CZK for "evidenční kontrola" and 800 CZK for "registrace" which is like 120 EUR together 😂 U nás sú fakt blázni, čo pýtajú za registračné poplatky. Smutné je, že prepis vozidla by som nerobil ani mimo okres, ale priamo v tom istom okrese (Bratislava).

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Was a TRX or Rebel in HD? They did such a poor job distinguishing those two that I can't tell.

Dual dash cam for the win, it's awesome. Although the angle of the rear window gives a lot of glare on mine. :(
I'm not sure but doesn't the Trx have 700hp? He would of passed me if it was.

Better to get 2 cameras or the one with 2 lenses? I really need to make this happen sooner than later, been putting it off for years now lol.
I grabbed this dual camera from Best Buy, the view is nice imo. I don't like the dual option on it though because it always records my beautiful seat 😆 I was gonna mount it on the back window but I dunno. I'm not sure how the front view would be but I'll try it. So far so good for a $70 camera. You should definitely get one. You never know what you'll catch.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I'm not sure but doesn't the Trx have 700hp? He would of passed me if it was.

I grabbed this dual camera from Best Buy, the view is nice imo. I don't like the dual option on it though because it always records my beautiful seat 😆 I was gonna mount it on the back window but I dunno. I'm not sure how the front view would be but I'll try it. So far so good for a $70 camera. You should definitely get one. You never know what you'll catch.
Yeah, it's got 702hp, but in the vid it was hard to tell if they were flat out or not and if you were flat out or not, etc...

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Because I am from Slovakia, bought the car in Slovakia and drive it here, however the government wanted me to pay 2800 EUR for the registration 😂 So I opted for temporary residency in CZ and paid 1000 CZK for "evidenční kontrola" and 800 CZK for "registrace" which is like 120 EUR together 😂 U nás sú fakt blázni, čo pýtajú za registračné poplatky. Smutné je, že prepis vozidla by som nerobil ani mimo okres, ale priamo v tom istom okrese (Bratislava).
Já vím, že Bullitt jako ten co mám tady v USA bych si doma nemohl finančně dovolit, jak pořízením, tak registrací, tak benzínem.
Sponsored