Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
Took her for a quick ride just to keep her rolling in the winter. It rained hard a couple days ago and all the salt is gone ... for now.

felt good :sunglasses:
Sponsored

Dragon2018GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris Dunnigan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Inkedsterao_LI.jpg
Can you list out the sound-system upgrades for us? And which OEM system you had?

I'm interested in exploring upgrades myself.
I have the OEM 301a package stereo.
Can you list out the sound-system upgrades for us? And which OEM system you had?

I'm interested in exploring upgrades myself.

I have the OEM 301a package stereo with 9 speakers kept this installed. I had to change the sub woofer not enough ohms but glad I did the new one is a ton better great with all music! It's way more than I expected to get and I'll never be blasting it to it's max at volume setting 20 I can hardly stand it! Everything works great with the OEM sync3 8" stereo best mod I've done. Track mode with x pipe doesn't stand a chance over powering this setup lol!

New sub is a db drive WDX8-1BC 8" sub with WDX G2 bass crate. The rest is in the pic.I'll try and do a video this weekend and post it.

QCGoose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (Velocity Blue)
Bettendorf here! :fistbump:
Very cool! I live over by Emeis golf course on the west side of town but I have a lot of family in Bettendorf. I have a 2020 GT350 on order, though not even a VIN yet (ordered at the dealer on 12/20/19) so I'm guessing I'm looking at an early Summer delivery (sooner would be great, but not holding my breath after how long people had to wait for their '19's).

Later this year if you see a Velocity Blue w/ no stripes 350, say hi!

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
That's why my DD is a minivan. GSD fur is VERY difficult to remove from carpet.
Nice dog. Hint, use packing tape sticky side out. Ask me how I know.

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
That's why my DD is a minivan. GSD fur is VERY difficult to remove from carpet.
Nice dog. Hint, use packing tape sticky side out. Ask me how I know.
I think I've got it worked out, or at least reduced; 4 oversized towels, 1 across the back, 1 on the bottom, and 1folded over each front seat (I just ordered 4 black ones from AMZ). ...but yeah, residual on carpet sucks, BUT, a narrow mouth shop vac attachment works better than a wide. I won't take her during "high shed" period though...

Sponsored

DroptopGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2016 vert GT
If you apartment dwell and have no access to a hose, give Ammo Frothe a look. Its not cheap but the stuff is amazimg! You foam it on and wipe off. Way more lubricity than any rinseless waterless out their safest thing out their if no hose available.
Wanted to make my car a little shinier but didn't really want to buy anything new so I used what I had (and that also means no hose since I'm in an apartment). Did a wash with ONR, followed up by a decon spray (Eagle One) for the first time ever but didn't really notice anything crazy but could also be because I'm doing all this in a hot Florida parking lot with no shade...oh well, clay bar, then polished using a HexLogic orange pad with Griot's Correcting Cream, followed up with a black pad and JetSeal (not that great to me honestly, but I have plenty left). Shined up the tires and splitter right after this picture because I forgot about that lol

Tried clearing up some water spots on the roof wrap using vinegar as well but that didn't work that great.

Ready to ride out to Palm Beach Cars & Coffee in the morning!

IMG_20200125_132856.jpg

CJobe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHRIS
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTCS
Vehicle Showcase
Currently searching the google servers for a decent price on a barton sts

DroptopGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2016 vert GT
If you have problems with imbedded hair in the carpet, try this
BDE240FE-F887-47B1-881B-9D3DD5257A2D.jpeg

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Inkedsterao_LI.jpg

I have the OEM 301a package stereo.

I have the OEM 301a package stereo with 9 speakers kept this installed. I had to change the sub woofer not enough ohms but glad I did the new one is a ton better great with all music! It's way more than I expected to get and I'll never be blasting it to it's max at volume setting 20 I can hardly stand it! Everything works great with the OEM sync3 8" stereo best mod I've done. Track mode with x pipe doesn't stand a chance over powering this setup lol!

New sub is a db drive WDX8-1BC 8" sub with WDX G2 bass crate. The rest is in the pic.I'll try and do a video this weekend and post it.
I have the 301A package as well and would love to see more info on your system too. Please post in: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forums/infotainment-and-electronics-nav-audio-video-bluetooth.72/

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Do you mind sharing where you purchased the spoiler? Thanks. (Nevermind, I found the thread here on musang6g.)
Yes! You will probably see in that thread I bought from Sportwing, but apparently I received their last one and they won't be back in stock until April so they took their item down. Hopefully Ebay comes sooner if you want one but there were none there currently either! These things got popular fast from that thread I think.

I can definitely say nice things about this one from Sportwing though, it's really nicely done.
Sponsored