Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Well I was going to try to add some tape along the front/side splitters this morning but as I was stepping out the door, it started pouring so that'll be a project for another day I guess lol
Jacksonville has been getting pouring rain since Saturday. Feel your pain.
Sponsored

2015DIBGT

Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
15 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
Drove to West Bend WI to attend the Wisconsin Car Enthusiasts Club Season Opener. Met up with Ben 2015DIBGT. Ben was part of the inside showcase. Here are a few pics of his ride. The show was packed (over 1200 cars), in fact got there late and the meet and greet area was full so could not park onsite. Was still worth the drive to see a lot of cool rides
Awesome meeting up with you Lorne. It was packed for sure! Turnout was better than last year given the weather we've been having. I got there around 9:30 yesterday morning. Spent the next two hours getting the car cleaned up.

Wow, thats low. Looks like your front wheels would contact the wheel well when fully turned?
Yes; you are correct. I have the Airlift Performance air ride system on the car. With it this low, I would for sure hit the fenders. Check out my build thread here to see what happens when you turn the wheel that low.. Link Here!

Here is a couple more photos of the car that an individual got. These are the first daytime photos anyone has snapped besides myself.

40749297525_ef0353d4eb_o.jpg

ststang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
viewsinfinitum.com
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB EBM AT PP
Where did you get the pony mat by the USB?? :headbang:
Got them off of eBay. Search for "Non-slip Inner Door Slot Pad Rubber Cup Holder Mat For Ford Mustang 2015-17" and you'll find lots of them.

Seen them in Red and White color sets. I didn't use the whole set but it's cheap enough to just use what I wanted. Some come with and without the Mustang logo.

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Checked my catch-can. It was just under half-full after having it installed for less than 1,000 miles. Most of it was H2O.

pGZyOft.jpg

smitty9006

Smitty9006
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium Performance PK
Checked my catch-can. It was just under half-full after having it installed for less than 1,000 miles. Most of it was H2O.

pGZyOft.jpg
I have a JLT catch can on the passenger side and it was full of oil when I checked it after several months. I wouldn't want to run without one.
IMG_0074.jpeg

Sponsored

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I installed the F-150 manifold over the weekend. I haven't driven it yet.

dve3cmF.jpg

2mVsb9C.jpg

yLnFt9z.jpg

UgSvYAu.jpg

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
18 Gt on a holding pattern and waiting on this C8....OMG.JC,SJ and holy Shiit !!
521A153F-6C55-4DCA-A568-1A118FCB437E.jpeg
4B7F9EE6-EAEA-435C-B818-1F7C2E220989.jpeg

Last edited:

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
:headbang:
Got them off of eBay. Search for "Non-slip Inner Door Slot Pad Rubber Cup Holder Mat For Ford Mustang 2015-17" and you'll find lots of them.

Seen them in Red and White color sets. I didn't use the whole set but it's cheap enough to just use what I wanted. Some come with and without the Mustang logo.

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Started off with my first Auto-X of the season which was a blast and full of crazy antics. This year's field is full of very competitive
machines and drivers. The new Steeda IRS parts worked great and kept the rear end planted allowing me to put good power down.

After that I took a drive through wine country and met up with my club, The Board. We took more pix & started to plan our next event.

Stay tuned, more cool stuff coming soon!
Awesome looking group! :headbang::cheers:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I have a JLT catch can on the passenger side and it was full of oil when I checked it after several months. I wouldn't want to run without one.
Can you tell me what the difference is between installing it on the drivers or passenger side? Do I need two of them?

Bob_Whit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
2015DIBGT
How did you guys find out about this? I'm in the Falls & would have been there for sure.
It wasn't on Hot Rod Radio's calendar or mentioned in the Great Lakes sub-forum.

Bummer.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
2015DIBGT
How did you guys find out about this? I'm in the Falls & would have been there for sure.
It wasn't on Hot Rod Radio's calendar or mentioned in the Great Lakes sub-forum.

Bummer.
That's weird, never thought I'd see someone from there on here! Grew up half my life there, originally Milwaukee but now South Florida.
Sponsored