Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
Got this in the mail :D Now the only thing I need is my quickjack to arrive next week and start installing this baby! :headbang:
I had an MGW in my 2007 Whipple 'Stang. Loved that shifter!
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
what size wheels and tires?
19x10 +40mm offset front.
19x11 +50mm offset rear.
285/35/19 and 305/35/19.

No surprise but the car is now amazing to drive compared to the 235 Pzeros. LOL.

Zero spacers needed. Straight bolt up and go. Zero clearance issues.

JeromeS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, Premium, Performance, Kona, A10
Mounted 285/35/R19 Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S.
Ordered BMR CB005, BMR TCA048, and GForce 850.

Jerome

Sponsored

mitchswy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Oxford White
Love my NoviStretch. Easy on. Easy off. After a road trip I wipe the bugs off. Put it in the washing machine. Put it back in the center console.

V8Stang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT - Race Red
I finally finished recording and editing my full 2018 GT review. I'll go ahead and kill my own buzz by saying I'm probably not saying anything in this video that anyone here doesn't already know. However, you at least get to see me do some back-road spirited driving and freeway pulls.

[ame]

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
Put on my MMD v series side scoops with inserts today. Will have to get a side shot next time I am out of garage or other vehicle is moved.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Where's the pic of the wheel and how does it feel!

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Put on my MMD v series side scoops with inserts today. Will have to get a side shot next time I am out of garage or other vehicle is moved.

I just put the same ones on mine on Wednesday. Liking the look.

Sponsored

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
Cursed at it for making me spend money.... 4grand and counting in the last couple of weeks...

Is there like an AA group but for cars?

Here ya go. Do you think this will work for a Twelve Step Mustang group?

THE TWELVE STEPS

1) We admitted we were powerless over our Mustangs - that our lives had become unmanageable.
2) Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3) Made a decision to turn our Mustangs and our lives over to the care of God as we understood him.
4) Made a searching and fearless equipment inventory of our Mustangs.
5)Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of the modifications still needed.
6) Were entirely ready to remove all these defects of design and modify our vehicles.
7) Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings in wrenching.
8) Made a list of all persons we had ignored while working on our Mustangs, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9) Made direct amends to such non-gearheads whenever possible, except when to do so would insult them or result in their disallowing further modifications to the vehicle.
10) Continued to take inventory and when we were short a modification, promptly admitted it.
11) Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him praying only for knowledge of His will for our Mustangs and the power to be able to afford to carry that out.
12) Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other Mustang owners, and to practice these principles in all of our affairs.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Here's one [MENTION=28654]Nagare[/MENTION] My new boots came in also, hope they fit. :)

-
Looks good, I can see why it'd be harder feeling than you'd think, looks like the leather is stretched pretty tight to make sure the shape is shown off.
Sponsored