Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Took my front bumper off for the first time to install the Velossa tech big mouths. Not too hard to do. I don't know why everyone complains about that fender bolt though. A regular old wrench did the job just fine. A 7mm ratcheting wrench would be even better.

27932025079_75178a56b2_b.jpg

25838918058_44c8f5b3fd_b.jpg

Pics aren't great. Was running out of light and didn't feel like getting my good camera out.

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Took my front bumper off for the first time to install the Velossa tech big mouths. Not too hard to do. I don't know why everyone complains about that fender bolt though. A regular old wrench did the job just fine. A 7mm ratcheting wrench would be even better.

27932025079_75178a56b2_b.jpg

25838918058_44c8f5b3fd_b.jpg

Pics aren't great. Was running out of light and didn't feel like getting my good camera out.
You got a big mouth lol (actually 2) looks very good.

Fubar65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Put my louvers on, SVE wheels, MGP caliper covers, gt grills with CGC mesh, Space City emblem, and DD switchbacks.
Not sure how to make the images bigger without clicking them.

b0kfBa.jpg

sgNfhv.jpg

F7NEEa.jpg

Last edited:

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
My Mustang got a piece of ass the other day.
FB_IMG_1516111150759.jpg

Sponsored

scottmoyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT and 2016 GT
Mine is getting all of the paint defects fixed today (recent repaint). When I get it home, it'll get a full paint correction to clean up the body shop work.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
[MENTION=16216]plc268[/MENTION] Have you had a chance to give car a test drive? We get a lot of compliments on the way it looks and I like the intake sound on ours.
Yea, I took a quick drive. I know my signature says I have a PMAS, but I haven't updated that in ages. :D I'm running a closed box injen intake, and I don't hear much intake noise, especially compared to the PMAS. I also don't have the sound tube anymore either. So, I don't really notice any sound difference, but my exhaust is pretty loud too.

As far as performance. I try hard not to get roped into butt dyno gains. :lol: Car did feel strong though in a few pulls, but cool air could be attributed to that too. Saw my vacuum gauge go into boost at speed, but it did that before the big mouths as well.

I do like the looks, even if I kinda scuffed my grille up a little when the dremel slipped. :headbonk:

But these will really be helpful come summer time to keep IATs low as possible by shoving as much air as you can.

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Procharger won’t pass smog check

Just been driving 100 miles a day trying to get my Procharger to pass emissions smog check. Put 2000 miles on it in the last 3 weeks and the emissions monitors still won’t pass readiness check. Procharger says just keep driving and eventually they will pass.

Sponsored

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Just been driving 100 miles a day trying to get my Procharger to pass emissions smog check. Put 2000 miles on it in the last 3 weeks and the emissions monitors still won’t pass readiness check. Procharger says just keep driving and eventually they will pass.
That seems like an awfully long time. They should take a few hundred miles / drive cycles at most.

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That seems like an awfully long time. They should take a few hundred miles / drive cycles at most.
Yep, that’s what I thought as well as anyone I speak to about it. Procharger says a couple thousand miles is what it takes. Course I don’t believe most of what they say anymore. No options at the moment, probably going to remove the supercharger this week so I hopefully can get through my smog check.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Yep, that’s what I thought as well as anyone I speak to about it. Procharger says a couple thousand miles is what it takes. Course I don’t believe most of what they say anymore. No options at the moment, probably going to remove the supercharger this week so I hopefully can get through my smog check.
That sux, sorry to hear that man. :brokenheart:
Sponsored