Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Well, new CJPP steering wheel came in yesterday and I was so excited to install it I got the airbag off and realized my sockets only went up to 22mm, not 24mm so I couldn't take the bolt off :headbonk: Gonna swing by the store on lunch today and get it swapped, here's some up close pics of it though for anyone thinking of grabbing it while it's on sale:

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg
Sponsored

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
How's the leather quality on that? I would be very interested in one if they made a full leather version.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
If the quality of that wheel is there, I know what's going on my Xmas list.... :thumbsup:

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
How's the leather quality on that? I would be very interested in one if they made a full leather version.
So, putting them side by side the leather on the CJPP one is not as shiny. Like at all, it's actually kinda dull. You might be able to fix that though with some leather products. Also, to the touch the CJPP feels softer. But in a good way, like it actually feels more comfortable. I'm not talking about it is like squishy just the material feels really good in your hand. And the Alcantara is about what i'd expect for a product under $300.

Oh yea and it still looks way better than stock, so I'm happy with it haha

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
So, putting them side by side the leather on the CJPP one is not as shiny. Like at all, it's actually kinda dull. You might be able to fix that though with some leather products. Also, to the touch the CJPP feels softer. But in a good way, like it actually feels more comfortable. I'm not talking about it is like squishy just the material feels really good in your hand. And the Alcantara is about what i'd expect for a product under $300.

Oh yea and it still looks way better than stock, so I'm happy with it haha
The leather wheel that comes stock feels a little too vinyl/plastic for my liking. The bmw M steering wheels or the Golf R are good examples of what I would expect/go for

Sponsored

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
Upgraded the stock rotors with DBA T2's and the stock pads with stoptech ceramic pads. :headbang:

35467309021_ff60979705_c.jpg

35210927880_a5ae52ea89_b.jpg

how are you liking these? looks badass

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
Upgraded the stock rotors with DBA T2's and the stock pads with stoptech ceramic pads. :headbang:
Just curious but what did you not like about the stock rotors or what are better (performance-wise) about the new rotors?

Thanks

-Emt1581

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Changed oil in the wife's car myself, only 3200+ miles but we have owned it over a year. I didn't trust the dealership to do it after the mess they made underneath my car, (looked like they dumped the filter on the belly pan and didn't bother to wipe it off). :frusty: Waiting for 4 sets of 25mm spacers to come in. I'll post before and after pics when I get them installed.
Which spacers are you getting? I was looking at the Eibach 25mm ones to do next.

Semi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
79 ford f250 7.5l/2015 gt pp ruby red
Well, new CJPP steering wheel came in yesterday and I was so excited to install it I got the airbag off and realized my sockets only went up to 22mm, not 24mm so I couldn't take the bolt off :headbonk: Gonna swing by the store on lunch today and get it swapped, here's some up close pics of it though for anyone thinking of grabbing it while it's on sale:

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg
I just bought that same wheel from a member on the forum here but the leather's different. It's from LMR but I know it's the same wheel based on the numbers in the center there.

https://lmr.com/item/LRS-15BLKSW/15-17-mustang-sve-x550-steering-wheel

It just got here today, feels great. I'm a little bummed though because for 5 bucks more on cjpp I could have had yours with red stitching, meh. Then again I do like the perf leather at 6 and 9 on the lmr one.

Last edited:

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Heyyyyy got it on!

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Sponsored

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Dropped her off at the detailers for a two step paint buff, Chip fix, Paint Coating, Glass seal and Rim seal.

Mustangless till Saturday...

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
[MENTION=30186]Weasel1[/MENTION]

I placed an order with https://coyoteaccessories.com/wheel-accessories/wheel-adapters/5450-5450-a14 for both cars. I'm looking at splash guards now but I haven't decided on which ones to purchase yet.

American Muscle and CJPP sell the same spacers and the reviews all look good.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/1in-billet-aluminum-wheel-spacers-2015.html

http://www.cjponyparts.com/wheel-sp...black-pair-v6-ecoboost-gt-2015-2017/p/WHSP19/
Thank you for your response sir. Very helpful.

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
Dipped the valence, here it is.

Potato quality because taken at work. Really glad I did this though, looks awesome compared to the base bumper.
19430080_10159046588785604_8697908109466085121_n.jpg
Sponsored