Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
car is on stock springs, no lower here (yet lol) due to awful PA roads :(
Haha yeah I hear you, I'm on the other side of the state. I'm probably going the BMR 082/089 route which is only a .5 and .75 drop, which should be fine for my daily driver, I was going to go 1" but even at 1" I feel like it might be too low.

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
that Roush is indeed fantastic, must say I'm liking the wide body "kit" (though not the "bolt/stick-on" look on the fender flares)

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
25e301792f.jpg

f6b47a5702.jpg

Got the plug in there! God it looks SO much better. Wife is making me wait to Christmas before I can open my Roush Cold Air Intake any further. She atleast let me get the plug so I could plug the hole I made getting the dumb sound tube out.

The car is parked for winter, so I threw a ziplock bag over the front plug with a clamp while it waits.

Sponsored

MattW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT w/ PP
Is that a ziplock bag over the opening? You can get this (e.g., from home depot) along with a hose clamp:
legtip1.jpg

Kennocha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue GTPP
Is that a ziplock bag over the opening? You can get this (e.g., from home depot) along with a hose clamp:
It is, you missed the part where I mentioned Roush cold air intake and the car being parked for winter and it just being temporary :D

robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
I plugged my firewall tonight too! Burned the crud out of my arm on the exhaust before I figured out an angle of attack. Ended up moving 2 lines and going in from the top. Dropped the plug twice and had to do the slam on the brakes trick to make it fall to the ground, thus the burn. All for the sake of performance!

Sponsored

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
got some rear wheels from another member to go to a squared set up, got my eagle f1 all seasons on my square set up and installed my ngauge in the dash i also traded another member and installed my lund tune. it was a glorious day and now hes running like a beast.

15Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Replaced my cabin filter. 2 years/30k miles. Wow, its dirty!!! And this filter is the biggest pain in the butt to get to. My glovebox door is still not back right so I have to mess with it again. :mad:
filter.jpg

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

Rika

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 v6 auto
Hello All,
My second post since joining the forum. I've had the car for about 10 days, just passed 300 miles. I went in and got me a tint today. It's medium shade but went with the best they had, said there is metallic particles in it or something like that. Cost me $300. Everything here is about 50% higher than mainland. You're all lucky, my shipping is also a killer. Enjoy your ride everybody!
Rika
Sponsored