Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
Traded her in on a new ride.
You know you can't get off that easy. What did you get for your trade? I'm thinking of getting a 4x4 myself and wondering what to expect as a trade-in offer. I've also got a 2015 Premium, A6, 3:55, Navi, and 20" Foundry's and about 6300 miles.

Sponsored

fast88fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT Premium PP
I put the Bomba sound tube delete kit on my 2016 GT PP. What a pain in the a$$ to get the nut off or put the plug in. The 2016's are different than the 2015's. There are more hard tubes in the way which makes it a pain to do. I ended up just twisting it off and had to borrow my nephews tiny arm to put the plug in place.

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
Funny how many Mustang people are also Jeep people!
I'm thinking that the minivan will go before my Mustang in order to get a Jeep.
One here. Our jeep.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Big Worm Vinyl Over Seat Belt Stickers

I recently installed Big Worm's narrow GT350 stripes. I had a few left over pieces of the matte black b/c they give you the option on the front bumper of laying down the stripes in one piece or using the extra, single little pieces that they also provide.

Anyway, I've had the Gawd awful seat belt warning stickers on the visors covered with vinyl that I got from Hobby Lobby. That stuff worked okay but the edges start loosening up after a while.

So I used the left over Big Worm vinyl to replace the cheap Hobby Lobby vinyl. Seems to be sticking great. Here's a pic.
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
I recently installed Big Worm's narrow GT350 stripes. I had a few left over pieces of the matte black b/c they give you the option on the front bumper of laying down the stripes in one piece or using the extra, single little pieces that they also provide.

Anyway, I've had the Gawd awful seat belt warning stickers on the visors covered with vinyl that I got from Hobby Lobby. That stuff worked okay but the edges start loosening up after a while.

So I used the left over Big Worm vinyl to replace the cheap Hobby Lobby vinyl. Seems to be sticking great. Here's a pic.
And here's a pic of the stripes on Ruby's rear end.
image.jpeg

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
And here's a pic of the stripes on Ruby's rear end.
Looks great!

I'm on the fence about the stripes. My son commented "this can really use some racing stripes" when we bought it (he was 6 at the time). For some reason I have been back and forth on it.

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
Ordered my pmas/ngauge tune combo, ff tune, with window mount and tstat, 47lb injectors, Mak cat deletes, extra flange, and diode dynamics sequential turn signals:headbang:
thanks Beefcake, Mak, and LMR for running your sales

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
Looks great!

I'm on the fence about the stripes. My son commented "this can really use some racing stripes" when we bought it (he was 6 at the time). For some reason I have been back and forth on it.
I was on the fence too; especially with putting stripes on a ruby red.

But I think it looks good,:cheers: and I can always remove them if I get tired of the look.
Sponsored