What did you do to your Mach 1 today

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Good point, I might keep the bars-been trying to decide on the sway bars for a while. Definitely selling the springs though.
If you install them, don't forget to take a look back at my install post.

Started out 2nd stiffest front / middle rear holes and it was a hoot - SO much fun. But a little harsher than I was hoping for for street driving so it's now at 2nd softest front / middle rear. Pretty good but wishing for a little less lean in normal mode, may try the stiffer settings again at some point.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/upgraded-sway-bars-for-mach-1.193630/page-6
Sponsored

Rev68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Threw the OEM wheels w/Cup 2 back on for the first time since I drove it home. Of course along with that comes a nice collection of small rocks on the side skirts...

Also, after 30+ year of vehicle ownership, finally broke down and got custom plates. Rev6:8 has been my gaming handle since the mid '90s, so when I saw the FJG paint in person (it can have a greenish hue to it), the nickname of Pale Horse was a no brainer for me (this was a good year before Ford announced the Dark horse). Since there's no good way to abbreviate that on the plate, I opted for PaleRDR.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

1-50x2.jpg
2-50x2.jpg
PALERDR.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2023 FJG Mach 1 Non-HP, 2018 F150, 2014 SHO
Decided to go a little different on my 23 M1. I like the sleek look of the little lip spoiler, but it was too little. So I did the GT350 track pack spoiler and had it paint matched to the old one. Pretty happy the way it turned out.

IMG_2738.jpeg

IMG_2736.jpeg

IMG_2737.jpeg

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve actually really considered this spoiler.. looks good!

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Decided to go a little different on my 23 M1. I like the sleek look of the little lip spoiler, but it was too little. So I did the GT350 track pack spoiler and had it paint matched to the old one. Pretty happy the way it turned out.

IMG_2738.jpeg

IMG_2736.jpeg

IMG_2737.jpeg
Does look good!
Simple bolt on using factory holes, like the gt500 type?
source for spoiler?
thanks.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2023 FJG Mach 1 Non-HP, 2018 F150, 2014 SHO
Does look good!
Simple bolt on using factory holes, like the gt500 type?
source for spoiler?
thanks.
Yes Sir same mounting, it’s the Ford Performance parts GT350 spoiler. I got mine from CJPony, but Levittown Ford, Steeda and LMR all have them. It comes in gloss black (which would look good too), I just liked the Magnetic satin of the original.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
A set of these just arrived 😍
IMG_8311.jpeg

23GreenGremlin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1
Installed the Steeda Ultimate Handling Kit. A bit pricy, but since I was going to do the Stop the Hop kit, I decided to just add the rest of the parts that are included in the Ultimate Handling Kit. Pretty easy install. Great step by step install video on the Steeda site. The vertical links were a bit tricky but since I was doing it on jack stands, I picked up a small bottle jack to do fine manipulation of the suspension, worked like a charm. Otherwise, a pretty easy one-man job that took me about 4 very careful hours to get done. Special bonus, the kit came with 6 Steeda stickers and you know the best parts always come with stickers.

Now I have to get it to an alignment shop before I can see if there is a noticeable improvement.

Photos show the parts that went in and parts that came out. Before and after of the suspension.

Update: got it aligned without any issues at my local Ford dealer. No lip from the service guys about my wrenching abilities and they put it right back into spec. The before numbers on the alignment sheet show I was closer than I thought I would be with the adjustable toe links. Feels a bit more planted but could just be my wishful imagination. Haven't had an opportunity to test out the stop-the-hop capabilities yet. Overall, very happy.

IMG_4874.JPG

IMG_4871.JPG

IMG_4873.JPG

IMG_4875.JPG

IMG_4872.JPG

Last edited:

TEAsGrabber

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang Mach1
I hit 10K miles on my return trip to BAMA from the Track Attack. Today our new puppy and I changed the oil and rotated four tires! 10.5 quarts or Pennzoil Ultra Platinum and MotorCraft filter. Cleaned and waxed the wheel barrels and Brembos. All tools accounted for.....I'll be on the hunt for missing rags probably for days!!! :cwl:

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I hit 10K miles on my return trip to BAMA from the Track Attack. Today our new puppy and I changed the oil and rotated four tires! 10.5 quarts or Pennzoil Ultra Platinum and MotorCraft filter. Cleaned and waxed the wheel barrels and Brembos. All tools accounted for.....I'll be on the hunt for missing rags probably for days!!! :cwl:
I wish I would’ve drove mine to the track attack, bet that was a fun ride!
Also, 10 quarts is all you need..I’m pretty sure 10.5 is overfilling.

Sponsored

TEAsGrabber

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang Mach1
I wish I would’ve drove mine to the track attack, bet that was a fun ride!
Also, 10 quarts is all you need..I’m pretty sure 10.5 is overfilling.
It was a blast thru BAMA.....GA and N.C. ! Lots of twisties thru the Smokeys! I marked my dipstick at the dealership in Michigan. They were instructed to not touch the car other than off load it from transport. No detail.....pre-delivery etc until I arrived at the dealership. I told them that deal would be off and the dealership owner would NOT take delivery of my AMG Benz he was buying from me!

The car was tucked away in the service bay until I arrived. The tech and I did all the pre-delivery stuff together while I was looking over his shoulder. Pulled the dipstick cold.....wiped and re-dipped. I marked the level with a Sharpie.

Did my first oil change @ 5000 miles with filter. Poured 10 quarts of Ultra Pennzoil in......cranked her up and check for leaks etc. Drove her about 10 miles and let her set back in garage overnight. Pulled the dipstick and it read just below the factory fill mark. I poured in about a 1/2 quart to get it up to the mark. Did the same thing yesterday and this morning it dead on the mark! Done this for 20 + years with my AMG cars without fail! :like:

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
It was a blast thru BAMA.....GA and N.C. ! Lots of twisties thru the Smokeys! I marked my dipstick at the dealership in Michigan. They were instructed to not touch the car other than off load it from transport. No detail.....pre-delivery etc until I arrived at the dealership. I told them that deal would be off and the dealership owner would NOT take delivery of my AMG Benz he was buying from me!

The car was tucked away in the service bay until I arrived. The tech and I did all the pre-delivery stuff together while I was looking over his shoulder. Pulled the dipstick cold.....wiped and re-dipped. I marked the level with a Sharpie.

Did my first oil change @ 5000 miles with filter. Poured 10 quarts of Ultra Pennzoil in......cranked her up and check for leaks etc. Drove her about 10 miles and let her set back in garage overnight. Pulled the dipstick and it read just below the factory fill mark. I poured in about a 1/2 quart to get it up to the mark. Did the same thing yesterday and this morning it dead on the mark! Done this for 20 + years with my AMG cars without fail! :like:
I find I get very inconsistent reads on the dipstick after doing my oil changes.

TEAsGrabber

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang Mach1
I find I get very inconsistent reads on the dipstick after doing my oil changes.
I'm anal about LOF changes! I forgot to tighten the oil filter on one of my dad's best customers car. I ended up buying my very first engine @ 15. $932.00 for a replacement motor for a Fairmont. My father barely gave me a dealership discount!! :cwl:

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, that’s a life lesson for sure!